MAKE ALLOWANCES FOR FARVA
%
2014-08-21 14:33:43 UTC
.

he's a section 8 living on food bank food
robert
2014-08-21 14:40:07 UTC
Post by %
.
he's a section 8 living on food bank food
lol damn right!
The Brunei Bindlestiff
2014-08-21 15:57:28 UTC
Post by %
.
he's a section 8 living on food bank food
food stamps.
dont forget the foodstamps, you useless govt addict ;counselor;.
robert stickler
2014-08-21 23:27:54 UTC
Post by The Brunei Bindlestiff
.
yes you are on foodstamps. thats what you use to buy your booze.
The Brunei Bindlestiff
2014-08-22 20:21:53 UTC
Post by %
.
he's a section 8 living on food bank food
food stamps.
dont forget the foodstamps, you useless govt addict ;counselor;.
yes you are on foodstamps. thats what you use to buy your booze.
hm, i notice you respiond to my posts when i dont WANT you to, but you wont when i do!
cany but alcohol with those you dumbass
%
robby always answers you
SPAZZCATAZ.