[Family Guy] Sibling Rivarly
Mottola/w Snakes On A Plane And Mickie James
2006-03-27 03:28:30 UTC
Family Guy: Sibling Rivalry
Posted Mar 26th 2006 9:44PM by Bob Sassone
Filed under: Comedy, FOX, OpEd, Family Guy, Animation

Well, if there's one reason I'm glad I watched tonight's ep is because
I learned exactly how a vasectomy is done. Thanks to the barbershop
quartet singing about the procedure and the handy diagram of the
scrotum, I now know exactly what it entails.

Peter is going to have a vasectomy, so he decides to freeze is sperm
before he does it. This leads to an hysterical yet truly gross scene
where Peter knocks over an entire shelf of sperm samples, and has to
refill them, um, himself. Flash forward nine months, and a woman gives
birth to another Stewie, named Bertram.Bertram (voice of Wallace Shawn)
shows up at the playground (not quite sure of the timeline of
this...how old is he now?) Stewie heads an attack to "unleash Hell" on
his archenemy. This leads to a surreal scene (which pretty much
describes Family Guy anyway) where all the kids fly airplanes and shoot
bullets and missles at each other. Their planes are destroyed, but they
parachute to safety. Bertram sends Stewie's girl with a surrender note.
But she's wearing makeup to hide...chicken pox! It was a ploy by
Bertram to give Stewie and his army the red dots. Lois picks up Stewie,
and he mentions that she's so fat she looks like a Memory Foam
mattress.

Yes, Lois is getting fat because Peter won't have sex with her. But in
bed, when Lois accidentally falls on top of him and can't get up, the
two decide to have sex ("Fat sex is the best sex we've ever had!").

Stewie goes back to the playground. Bertram is surprised to see him
alive. The two end up in a swordfight (yes, a swordfight) that would
make Errol Flynn proud. Or maybe this was an homage to Shawn's movie
The Princess Bride. Stewie wins and Bertram asks him if he's going to
kill him. The next scene is Stewie and a man digging a hole. Relax,
they're only planting a tree. Bertram actually gave up and ran off.

Lois has a heart attack during sex, but she'll be OK. The doc gets rid
of Lois' fat and stores it in a closet. The doc opens the closet and
Peter is in there, having sex with the giant pile of fat. Whoa.

You really can't describe this show without it sounding deranged. Which
it is. But it's funny as hell too.
Rockboy
2006-03-27 05:07:17 UTC
Post by Mottola/w Snakes On A Plane And Mickie James
Family Guy: Sibling Rivalry
Posted Mar 26th 2006 9:44PM by Bob Sassone
Filed under: Comedy, FOX, OpEd, Family Guy, Animation
What purpose does posting this serve?

People who like and watch the show already know what happened.

People who can't stand the show don't care.
--
Rockboy

Great words won't cover ugly actions
Good frames won't save bad paintings
Poot Rootbeer
2006-03-27 06:10:15 UTC
Post by Rockboy
People who like and watch the show already know what happened.
People who can't stand the show don't care.
That was a real episode synopsis?

It was so bad, I naturally assumed it was fan fiction.

-Poot
Rockboy