MARY ANN (GILLIGANS ISLAND) IS DEAD AND IT'S THE GOBLIN'S FAULT!!!!!
Jason Todd!!!
2020-12-30 21:58:01 UTC
Dawn Wells, ‘Gilligan’s Island’s’ Mary Ann, Dies of COVID at 82

LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
robert stickler
They blame every death on covid
h***@yahoo.com
Not every death, Chapstickler. Get your facts straight.
§antaphoid
2020-12-31 03:46:45 UTC
Post by h***@yahoo.com
Post by robert stickler
Post by Jason Todd!!!
Dawn Wells, ‘Gilligan’s Island’s’ Mary Ann, Dies of COVID at 82
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
They blame every death on covid
Not every death, Chapstickler. Get your facts straight.
But some fanatics blame every Covid death on Trump.

Trump stopped the flights from China amid howls of racist protest from
Pelosi and Biden. Thank heavens he did, or millions could have died...
Here endeth the lesson...
Jason Todd!!!
2020-12-31 10:53:18 UTC
Post by §antaphoid
Post by h***@yahoo.com
Post by robert stickler
Post by Jason Todd!!!
Dawn Wells, ‘Gilligan’s Island’s’ Mary Ann, Dies of COVID at 82
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
They blame every death on covid
Not every death, Chapstickler. Get your facts straight.
But some fanatics blame every Covid death on Trump.
Trump stopped the flights from China amid howls of racist protest from
Pelosi and Biden. Thank heavens he did, or millions could have died...
--
Why didn't he stop flights from the UK??

Jason
§antaphoid
2020-12-31 21:52:20 UTC
Post by Jason Todd!!!
Post by §antaphoid
Post by h***@yahoo.com
Post by robert stickler
Post by Jason Todd!!!
Dawn Wells, ‘Gilligan’s Island’s’ Mary Ann, Dies of COVID at 82
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
They blame every death on covid
Not every death, Chapstickler. Get your facts straight.
But some fanatics blame every Covid death on Trump.
Trump stopped the flights from China amid howls of racist protest from
Pelosi and Biden. Thank heavens he did, or millions could have died...
--
Why didn't he stop flights from the UK??
Jason
Now I'm no epidemiologist, but I suspect it is because there was no
coronavirus originating from London.

As someone who whined at the time that the measures were excessive, are
you now claiming in retrospect that not enough was done to contain the
virus to China?
Here endeth the lesson...
Fuck Emperor Trump & His Shit Eating Redneck Army
2021-01-01 01:47:29 UTC
Post by §antaphoid
Post by Jason Todd!!!
Post by §antaphoid
Post by h***@yahoo.com
Post by robert stickler
Post by Jason Todd!!!
[...]
Good heavens you are QUITE the blithering idiot:

Mutant coronavirus in the United Kingdom sets off alarms, but its importance remains unclear
By Kai KupferschmidtDec. 20, 2020 , 5:45 PM

Science’s COVID-19 reporting is supported by the Pulitzer Center and the Heising-Simons Foundation.

On 8 December, during a regular Tuesday meeting about the spread of the pandemic coronavirus in the United Kingdom, scientists and public health experts saw a diagram that made them sit up straight. Kent, in southeastern England, was experiencing a surge in cases, and a phylogenetic tree showing viral sequences from the county looked very strange, says Nick Loman, a microbial genomicist at the University of Birmingham. Not only were half the cases caused by one specific variant of SARS-CoV-2, but that variant was sitting on a branch of the tree that literally stuck out from the rest of the data. “I’ve not seen a part of the tree that looks like this before,” Loman says.

Less than 2 weeks later, that variant is causing mayhem in the United Kingdom and elsewhere in Europe. Yesterday, U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced stricter lockdown measures, saying the strain, which goes by the name B.1.1.7, appears to be better at spreading between people. The news led many Londoners to leave the city today, before the new rules take effect, causing overcrowded railway stations. The Netherlands, Belgium, and Italy announced they were temporarily halting passenger flights from the United Kingdom. The Eurostar train between Brussels and London will stop running tonight at midnight, for at least 24 hours.
Fish Police
2021-01-02 05:23:29 UTC
Post by §antaphoid
Post by Jason Todd!!!
Post by §antaphoid
Post by h***@yahoo.com
Post by robert stickler
Post by Jason Todd!!!
Dawn Wells, ‘Gilligan’s Island’s’ Mary Ann, Dies of COVID at 82
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
They blame every death on covid
Not every death, Chapstickler. Get your facts straight.
But some fanatics blame every Covid death on Trump.
Trump stopped the flights from China amid howls of racist protest from
Pelosi and Biden. Thank heavens he did, or millions could have died...
--
Why didn't he stop flights from the UK??
Jason
Now I'm no epidemiologist, but I suspect it is because there was no
coronavirus originating from London.
Of course not. The Doctor created a cure.