(META) Similarities between Wobby and Dink
Scott Oof
2017-09-23 16:39:37 UTC
- Both are virgins

- Both were molested by father figures

- Both live with their mothers

- Both are uneducated

- Both are wage slaves

- Both live in a red state

- Both have deviant relationships with their sisters

- Both creep out women with their social awkwardness

- Both are obsessed with Chad's superiority

- Both have shitty diets

- Both dress like retarded man-children

- Both are laughed at behind their backs by co-workers

- Both are impotent fucktards

- Both serve no significant purpose in life

- Neither own anything of real value

- Both are pathetic mollycoddled losers
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
f***@yahoo.com
2017-09-23 16:48:02 UTC
Post by Scott Oof
- Both are virgins
- Both were molested by father figures
- Both live with their mothers
- Both are uneducated
- Both are wage slaves
- Both live in a red state
- Both have deviant relationships with their sisters
- Both creep out women with their social awkwardness
- Both are obsessed with Chad's superiority
- Both have shitty diets
- Both dress like retarded man-children
- Both are laughed at behind their backs by co-workers
- Both are impotent fucktards
- Both serve no significant purpose in life
- Neither own anything of real value
- Both are pathetic mollycoddled losers
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
God damn it Chadlee.
Try to put some effort into your sock puppets, please.
robert stickler
Lol I was molested?
h***@yahoo.com
Scott Oof isn't Chad. Never has been, so stop blaming him for something you may be covertly doing. You're not that good at covering up for stuff.
The Chad
2017-09-23 20:54:11 UTC
On Saturday, September 23, 2017 at 12:48:06 PM UTC-4,
Post by Scott Oof
- Both are virgins
- Both were molested by father figures
- Both live with their mothers
- Both are uneducated
- Both are wage slaves
- Both live in a red state
- Both have deviant relationships with their sisters
- Both creep out women with their social awkwardness
- Both are obsessed with Chad's superiority
- Both have shitty diets
- Both dress like retarded man-children
- Both are laughed at behind their backs by co-workers
- Both are impotent fucktards
- Both serve no significant purpose in life
- Neither own anything of real value
- Both are pathetic mollycoddled losers
Scott Oof isn't Chad.
Not to mention that I was on my way back home from Burlington when this
was posted.

Dink needs to time his sockpuppetry better,
h***@yahoo.com
Which would explain his repeated failures in movies. Poor sense of timing.
David Zimmerman
2017-09-24 03:59:01 UTC
Post by Scott Oof
[...]
Please tell me that this is all an act, Gilbert.

You *cannot* be this stupid. I hope...
David Zimmerman
2017-09-24 03:58:27 UTC
Post by Scott Oof
- Both are virgins
- Both were molested by father figures
- Both live with their mothers
- Both are uneducated
- Both are wage slaves
- Both live in a red state
- Both have deviant relationships with their sisters
- Both creep out women with their social awkwardness
- Both are obsessed with Chad's superiority
- Both have shitty diets
- Both dress like retarded man-children
- Both are laughed at behind their backs by co-workers
- Both are impotent fucktards
- Both serve no significant purpose in life
- Neither own anything of real value
- Both are pathetic mollycoddled losers
Scott Oof isn't Chad.
Not to mention that I was on my way back home from Burlington when this
was posted.
Dink needs to time his sockpuppetry better,
ROFL! Jim Henson you are not.

Desparation is the worst cologne Chad. You're never going to get
Anal-eze back with all of this pissweak tomfoolery. Shit - you've even
got Robert taking the piss out of you now...
h***@yahoo.com
Rob's pea brain is easily malleable, as we've seen. You guys want to get on Chad for posting when he's at work, why not Rob for the same thing? Seems to me he posts at all hours, even when he's at Target.
David Zimmerman
2017-09-24 12:02:52 UTC
Post by h***@yahoo.com
Post by Scott Oof
[...]
You simple, slug-slurping spitweasel...

No-one gives a shit if Chad posts at work (never mind that his "work"
PC has the same IP address as his $99 home PC) - the point is that his
sockpuppetry is weak as piss and is only capable of fooling a complete
and utter moron...
h***@yahoo.com
Look in the mirror. He's not using socks.
robert stickler
Ever heard of breaks or lunches?
f***@yahoo.com
And water isn't wet.
The Chad
2017-09-24 18:43:06 UTC
On Sun, 24 Sep 2017 09:48:51 -0700, ***@yahoo.com wrote in
c09e709a-fe06-4e7a-a74b-***@googlegroups.com:

*snip*

Posted at 12:48pm EDT.

Shouldn't you be "on set", dwarf?
f***@yahoo.com
2017-09-24 21:13:57 UTC
Post by The Chad
*snip*
Posted at 12:48pm EDT.
Shouldn't you be "on set", dwarf?
I'm not working today, Humpty Dumpty.
I'm working one set on Monday and another set on Tuesday.
Then possibly another one on Thursday.

Now isn't it about time for you to post your jealous rage again?
Or maybe get into a huff about how well Georgia is doing on filming?

If you are feeling really giddy, maybe you could run from one of the now two threads where we "discuss" the subject. By that I mean I discuss it, you post-edit, create a sock puppet or just run from it entirely after being confronted by facts and information.
Scott Oof
2017-09-24 21:33:49 UTC
Post by f***@yahoo.com
Post by The Chad
*snip*
Posted at 12:48pm EDT.
Shouldn't you be "on set", dwarf?
I'm not working today, Humpty Dumpty.
I'm working one set on Monday and another set on Tuesday.
Then possibly another one on Thursday.
Now isn't it about time for you to post your jealous rage again?
Or maybe get into a huff about how well Georgia is doing on filming?
If you are feeling really giddy, maybe you could run from one of the now two threads where we "discuss" the subject. By that I mean I discuss it, you post-edit, create a sock puppet or just run from it entirely after being confronted by facts and information.
What about Wed & Fri? Gonna sit around in your shit britches
watching Flintstones and Hee Haw reruns while your mawmaw shovels
deep fried grits into your palsied ball washer?
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
David Zimmerman
2017-09-24 21:47:21 UTC
Post by Scott Oof
On Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 2:43:09 PM UTC-4, wife-raping racist,
narcissistic pedophile and pathologically lying sociopath Chadlee Anvil
Post by The Chad
*snip*
Posted at 12:48pm EDT.
Shouldn't you be "on set", dwarf?
I'm not working today, Humpty Dumpty.
I'm working one set on Monday and another set on Tuesday.
Then possibly another one on Thursday.
Now isn't it about time for you to post your jealous rage again?
Or maybe get into a huff about how well Georgia is doing on filming?
If you are feeling really giddy, maybe you could run from one of the now two
threads where we "discuss" the subject. By that I mean I discuss it, you
post-edit, create a sock puppet or just run from it entirely after being
confronted by facts and information.
What about Wed & Fri? Gonna sit around in your shit britches
watching Flintstones and Hee Haw reruns while your mawmaw shovels
deep fried grits into your palsied ball washer?
You share a lot of opinions, values and vendettas with Chadlee.

Perhaps you could help him get over his unfriending, and reach out to
him on Facebook?
f***@yahoo.com
2017-09-24 23:03:14 UTC
Post by Scott Oof
Post by f***@yahoo.com
Post by The Chad
*snip*
Posted at 12:48pm EDT.
Shouldn't you be "on set", dwarf?
I'm not working today, Humpty Dumpty.
I'm working one set on Monday and another set on Tuesday.
Then possibly another one on Thursday.
Now isn't it about time for you to post your jealous rage again?
Or maybe get into a huff about how well Georgia is doing on filming?
If you are feeling really giddy, maybe you could run from one of the now two threads where we "discuss" the subject. By that I mean I discuss it, you post-edit, create a sock puppet or just run from it entirely after being confronted by facts and information.
What about Wed & Fri?
Depends on how I feel after Tuesday.
The beauty of what I do is that I have opportunities to take days off to rest.
Fifteen-hour-days will tend to wear a person out, especially when they happen two days in a row, Chadlee.
Post by Scott Oof
Gonna sit around in your shit britches
watching Flintstones and Hee Haw reruns while your mawmaw shovels
deep fried grits into your palsied ball washer?
No, I'll probably come online and hand you the platter of sautéed mushrooms, vegetables and your ass to you as I usually do.
Post by Scott Oof
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
a***@aol.com
How does Chad's dick taste, you fat faggot?
David Zimmerman
2017-09-24 03:59:34 UTC
Post by Scott Oof
- Both are virgins
- Both were molested by father figures
- Both live with their mothers
- Both are uneducated
- Both are wage slaves
- Both live in a red state
- Both have deviant relationships with their sisters
- Both creep out women with their social awkwardness
- Both are obsessed with Chad's superiority
- Both have shitty diets
- Both dress like retarded man-children
- Both are laughed at behind their backs by co-workers
- Both are impotent fucktards
- Both serve no significant purpose in life
- Neither own anything of real value
- Both are pathetic mollycoddled losers
Scott Oof isn't Chad. Never has been, so stop blaming him for
something you may be covertly doing. You're not that good at
covering up for stuff.
How does Chad's dick taste, you fat faggot?
Ask your sons, Chadlee. They're the one's who you touched
inappropriately.
f***@yahoo.com
If you believe that, I have some waterfront property near Manhattan to offer you...
David Zimmerman
Seriously, Gilbert. Are you really this simple?
f***@yahoo.com
2017-09-23 23:39:01 UTC
Post by Scott Oof
- Both are virgins
- Both were molested by father figures
Your incest fantasies get more disturbing by the week, Chadlee.

Also wouldn't technically sexual molestation mean loss of virginity? Or are you just not thinking these things through due to your obsessions?
Post by Scott Oof
- Both live with their mothers
- Both are uneducated
Apparently I am more educated than you since I have a degree and you have to lie about yours.
Post by Scott Oof
- Both are wage slaves
Nope.
Post by Scott Oof
- Both live in a red state
...so what?
Post by Scott Oof
- Both creep out women with their social awkwardness
Chadlee, your first relationship left you in the middle of the night because you were a drunk and an obsessive piece of shit. Annaliese divorced you for practically the same reasons. You sent me a photo of yourself masturbating and repeatedly refer to a human mouth as "cock holster". You are about as attractive to women as a yeast infection.
Post by Scott Oof
- Both are obsessed with Chad's superiority
There goes your narcissism again.
Post by Scott Oof
- Both have shitty diets
I would put my diet to yours any day.
You are one of the ones on Weight Watcher's "Do Not Call" list. They gave up.
Post by Scott Oof
- Both dress like retarded man-children
Your photos make you look like a transgendered Humpty Dumpty.
Post by Scott Oof
- Both are laughed at behind their backs by co-workers
I'm sure you know that first-hand...
Post by Scott Oof
- Both are impotent fucktards
Whatever you say, Chadlee.
Post by Scott Oof
- Both serve no significant purpose in life
Chadlee, your only purpose is to make people feel better about themselves because they aren't you.
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
robert stickler
2017-09-24 00:53:15 UTC
Scott oof is chad
David Zimmerman
2017-09-24 04:01:37 UTC
Post by robert stickler
Scott oof is chad
Well spotted, RObert.

Brace yourself for hobbyhorse's gallant defence of his favourite
puppeteer, and for Chad to adopt the name of another long-gone old
rspw'er to support his fuckwittery.

Good job on shaming him on facebook though. It hasn't impacted his
mental stability at all!!!
David Zimmerman
2017-09-24 03:50:06 UTC
Post by Scott Oof
- Both are virgins
- Both were molested by father figures
- Both live with their mothers
- Both are uneducated
- Both are wage slaves
- Both live in a red state
- Both have deviant relationships with their sisters
- Both creep out women with their social awkwardness
- Both are obsessed with Chad's superiority
- Both have shitty diets
- Both dress like retarded man-children
- Both are laughed at behind their backs by co-workers
- Both are impotent fucktards
- Both serve no significant purpose in life
- Neither own anything of real value
- Both are pathetic mollycoddled losers
Both are stalked by a library of pissweak CHadsocks.

You're taking this news about Robert unfriending you on Facebook pretty
hard, eh Corky...
f***@yahoo.com
Well, that's typical of Chadlee, though. He is emotionally a child. Think Eric Cartman from South Park. When Chadlee does not get his way, he throws a temper tantrum. It's really fucking sad.
robert stickler
2017-09-24 05:46:49 UTC
Dink proved chad was Scott oof
David Zimmerman
2017-09-24 07:47:20 UTC
Post by f***@yahoo.com
Post by David Zimmerman
Post by Scott Oof
[...]
Sad? On the contrary, Chad's meltdown has been pissfunny!