Batman'89 really is the best movie ever based a superhero...
Danger3210 (con el asno jugoso mojado encantador grande de Vida Guerra)
2006-07-06 21:03:09 UTC
It really is perfect...

Serious enough... Funny enough... Dark enough... Pefect..

Jack Nicholson is the best villian ever... Perfect...

"The PEN is truly mightier than the sword..."

Michael Keaton's best movie... And people doubt but he really was the
best Batman EVER... Yeah... I said it!!!

"This town needs an ENEMA!!!"

-
平面のヘビ
2006-07-06 21:06:12 UTC
It isn't even the best Batman movie. And nor is Batman Begins before any
of you think that's where I'm going with this.
--
NiGHTS [mWo]

nights22.livejournal.com
www.last.fm/user/nights22
www.myspace.com/nightsintodreams
Danger3210 (con el asno jugoso mojado encantador grande de Vida Guerra)
2006-07-06 21:14:08 UTC
Post by 平面のヘビ
It isn't even the best Batman movie. And nor is Batman Begins before any
of you think that's where I'm going with this.
--
NiGHTS [mWo]
nights22.livejournal.com
www.last.fm/user/nights22
www.myspace.com/nightsintodreams
Shut the hell up... It's a great movie... The best Batman movie ever...
Batman Begins was good but the best Batman movie ever was
Keaton/Nicholson/Basinger/Burton/'EIGHTY-NINE BITCHES!!!

GENTLEMEN!!! LET'S BROADEN OUR MINDS!!!"
-
http://img21.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc37&image=68667_vida01.jpg
平面のヘビ
2006-07-06 21:19:48 UTC
Danger3210 (con el asno jugoso mojado encantador grande de Vida Guerra)
Post by Danger3210 (con el asno jugoso mojado encantador grande de Vida Guerra)
Post by 平面のヘビ
It isn't even the best Batman movie. And nor is Batman Begins before any
of you think that's where I'm going with this.
--
NiGHTS [mWo]
nights22.livejournal.com
www.last.fm/user/nights22
www.myspace.com/nightsintodreams
Shut the hell up... It's a great movie... The best Batman movie ever...
Batman Begins was good but the best Batman movie ever was
Keaton/Nicholson/Basinger/Burton/'EIGHTY-NINE BITCHES!!!
GENTLEMEN!!! LET'S BROADEN OUR MINDS!!!"
I never said I didn't like it, I just said it isn't the best Batman
movie. It isn't. And if you read my post correctly you'd realise I said
Batman Begins isn't the best either.

Peck
2006-07-06 21:22:15 UTC
Post by 平面のヘビ
It isn't even the best Batman movie. And nor is Batman Begins before any
of you think that's where I'm going with this.
I hope we aren't trying to incorporate the cartoon movies into this,
because that'd be lame as fuck

the original poster OBVIOUSLY meant the best live-action movie ever
based on a superhero

in terms of quality, I think the Batmans go
Begins/89/Forever/Returns/LONG DROP OFF/and Robin

Devito is so awful in Batman Returns, it ruins an otherwise solid movie
(even Christopher Walken can't save it)
平面のヘビ
2006-07-06 21:25:00 UTC
Post by 平面のヘビ
It isn't even the best Batman movie. And nor is Batman Begins before any
of you think that's where I'm going with this.
I hope we aren't trying to incorporate the cartoon movies into this,
because that'd be lame as fuck
Why?
Post by Peck
the original poster OBVIOUSLY meant the best live-action movie ever
based on a superhero
And he wasn't right then either.

Setzer
2006-07-06 22:59:15 UTC
Post by Peck
I hope we aren't trying to incorporate the cartoon movies into this,
because that'd be lame as fuck
the original poster OBVIOUSLY meant the best live-action movie ever
based on a superhero
in terms of quality, I think the Batmans go
Begins/89/Forever/Returns/LONG DROP OFF/and Robin
Devito is so awful in Batman Returns, it ruins an otherwise solid movie
(even Christopher Walken can't save it)
It is a sad testament that you believe those are the only "live-action"
Batman movies. Now, for myself, '89 is the one I like the most, flawed
though it is. However, '89 is not the best movie ever based on a superhero
in my opinion.

And, for the record, "Mask of the Phantasm" is better than Begins, Returns,
Forever or Batman and Robin. Who gives a shit if it's animated?

Setzer
Peck
2006-07-06 23:48:17 UTC
Post by Setzer
Post by Peck
I hope we aren't trying to incorporate the cartoon movies into this,
because that'd be lame as fuck
the original poster OBVIOUSLY meant the best live-action movie ever
based on a superhero
in terms of quality, I think the Batmans go
Begins/89/Forever/Returns/LONG DROP OFF/and Robin
Devito is so awful in Batman Returns, it ruins an otherwise solid movie
(even Christopher Walken can't save it)
It is a sad testament that you believe those are the only "live-action"
Batman movies. Now, for myself, '89 is the one I like the most, flawed
though it is. However, '89 is not the best movie ever based on a superhero
in my opinion.
(I didn't really think that the Adam West Era needed mentioning)
Post by Setzer
And, for the record, "Mask of the Phantasm" is better than Begins, Returns,
Forever or Batman and Robin. Who gives a shit if it's animated?
you don't think it's easier to adapt a comic-book or graphic novel into
a cartoon rather than turning it into a live-action feature-length
film?
平面のヘビ

Araxen
2006-07-06 23:35:02 UTC
I like the current Batman movie above all the other ones. It's by far
the best one ever made.
平面のヘビ
2006-07-06 23:56:22 UTC
Post by Araxen
I like the current Batman movie above all the other ones. It's by far
the best one ever made.
You're obviously not paying much attention to this thread.

Stoneco864
2006-07-06 21:09:12 UTC
Danger3210 (con el asno jugoso mojado encantador grande de Vida Guerra)
Post by Danger3210 (con el asno jugoso mojado encantador grande de Vida Guerra)
It really is perfect...
Serious enough... Funny enough... Dark enough... Pefect..
Jack Nicholson is the best villian ever... Perfect...
"The PEN is truly mightier than the sword..."
Michael Keaton's best movie... And people doubt but he really was the
best Batman EVER... Yeah... I said it!!!
"This town needs an ENEMA!!!"
-
http://img21.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc37&image=68667_vida01.jpg
There is about 3 other Batman movies better than the first one (and
one was a cartoon)
FunkyM
2006-07-06 21:16:02 UTC
Post by Stoneco864
Danger3210 (con el asno jugoso mojado encantador grande de Vida Guerra)
Post by Danger3210 (con el asno jugoso mojado encantador grande de Vida Guerra)
It really is perfect...
Serious enough... Funny enough... Dark enough... Pefect..
Jack Nicholson is the best villian ever... Perfect...
"The PEN is truly mightier than the sword..."
Michael Keaton's best movie... And people doubt but he really was the
best Batman EVER... Yeah... I said it!!!
"This town needs an ENEMA!!!"
-
http://img21.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc37&image=68667_vida01.jpg
There is about 3 other Batman movies better than the first one (and
one was a cartoon)
The two other direct to video cartoon Batman movies were better too

peep peep, bitches!
Danger3210 (con el asno jugoso mojado encantador grande de Vida Guerra)
2006-07-06 21:23:08 UTC
Post by Stoneco864
Danger3210 (con el asno jugoso mojado encantador grande de Vida Guerra)
Post by Danger3210 (con el asno jugoso mojado encantador grande de Vida Guerra)
It really is perfect...
Serious enough... Funny enough... Dark enough... Pefect..
Jack Nicholson is the best villian ever... Perfect...
"The PEN is truly mightier than the sword..."
Michael Keaton's best movie... And people doubt but he really was the
best Batman EVER... Yeah... I said it!!!
"This town needs an ENEMA!!!"
-
http://img21.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc37&image=68667_vida01.jpg
There is about 3 other Batman movies better than the first one (and
one was a cartoon)
Crap... Crap, crap... Crap, Crap, crap...

Ahhh, now that's good work... The skulls... The bodies, you give it all
such a glow... I dont know if its art but I like it... Let me tell you
what I'm thinkin about sweetie... I was in the bath one day when I
realize my eye was destined for greatness... You know how concerned
people are about appearances... This is attrractive, that is not...
That is all behind me... I now do what only people dream... I make art
until someone dies... See!!! Hehehehehe... I AM THE WORLD'S FIRST FULLY
FUNCTIONING HOMICIDAL ARTIST!!!....."

Batman'89 had a great script...

-
http://img21.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc37&image=68667_vida01.jpg
~Îñ©üßü§~
2006-07-06 21:20:01 UTC
On 6 Jul 2006 14:03:09 -0700, "Danger3210 (con el asno jugoso mojado
Post by Danger3210 (con el asno jugoso mojado encantador grande de Vida Guerra)
It really is perfect...
Serious enough... Funny enough... Dark enough... Pefect..
Jack Nicholson is the best villian ever... Perfect...
"The PEN is truly mightier than the sword..."
Michael Keaton's best movie... And people doubt but he really was the
best Batman EVER... Yeah... I said it!!!
Multiplicity IMO was Keaton's best movie

"She touched my pe-pee Steve"
Squad
2006-07-06 22:24:27 UTC
Post by ~Îñ©üßü§~
On 6 Jul 2006 14:03:09 -0700, "Danger3210 (con el asno jugoso mojado
Post by Danger3210 (con el asno jugoso mojado encantador grande de Vida Guerra)
It really is perfect...
Serious enough... Funny enough... Dark enough... Pefect..
Jack Nicholson is the best villian ever... Perfect...
"The PEN is truly mightier than the sword..."
Michael Keaton's best movie... And people doubt but he really was the
best Batman EVER... Yeah... I said it!!!
Multiplicity IMO was Keaton's best movie
"She touched my pe-pee Steve"
No way. Mr. Mom, Gung Ho, and Johnny Dangerously.

Squad, heard "One Good Cop" was good too.
~Îñ©üßü§~
2006-07-06 22:43:27 UTC
Post by Squad
Post by ~Îñ©üßü§~
On 6 Jul 2006 14:03:09 -0700, "Danger3210 (con el asno jugoso mojado
Post by Danger3210 (con el asno jugoso mojado encantador grande de Vida Guerra)
It really is perfect...
Serious enough... Funny enough... Dark enough... Pefect..
Jack Nicholson is the best villian ever... Perfect...
"The PEN is truly mightier than the sword..."
Michael Keaton's best movie... And people doubt but he really was the
best Batman EVER... Yeah... I said it!!!
Multiplicity IMO was Keaton's best movie
"She touched my pe-pee Steve"
No way. Mr. Mom, Gung Ho, and Johnny Dangerously.
I have Gung Ho on VHS and Keaton was good but that movie ruled because
of Kazihiro aka LONG DUCK DONG (Gedde Watanabe)
Smart Ape - I hate the WWE & so should you
2006-07-06 22:54:55 UTC
Fixed.
--
--- "Damn dirty fleas..."
--- Proud loser of TWO 2004 RSPW Poster Awards and several in 2005.
--- Ranked 4th on Lvubun's Top 127 RSPW Posters of 2005
~Îñ©üßü§~
2006-07-06 22:50:29 UTC
Post by Squad
Post by ~Îñ©üßü§~
On 6 Jul 2006 14:03:09 -0700, "Danger3210 (con el asno jugoso mojado
Post by Danger3210 (con el asno jugoso mojado encantador grande de Vida Guerra)
It really is perfect...
Serious enough... Funny enough... Dark enough... Pefect..
Jack Nicholson is the best villian ever... Perfect...
"The PEN is truly mightier than the sword..."
Michael Keaton's best movie... And people doubt but he really was the
best Batman EVER... Yeah... I said it!!!
Multiplicity IMO was Keaton's best movie
"She touched my pe-pee Steve"
No way. Mr. Mom, Gung Ho, and Johnny Dangerously.
To add to the on-topicness of this thread:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0913797/

Gedde Watanabe

16. "Batman Beyond"
... aka Batman of the Future (Europe: English title) (UK)
- Untouchable (2000) TV Episode (voice) .... Dr. Suzuki
- Revenant (1999) TV Episode (voice) .... Principal Nakamura
Evil Sideshow Bob, RSPW Dilettante & Raconteur
2006-07-06 22:57:19 UTC
Blade, X-Men 2, Batman Begins, Spiderman, Spiderman 2 and, if you want
to stretch it, The Crow and The Incredibles, all say hi.
This was not the greatest ESB post in the world... this is a tribute.
N***@gmail.com
2006-07-06 21:21:22 UTC
Nicholson in Batman is a pathetic schtickmeister. Burgess Meredith and
Cesar Romero are better villains than Nicholson.
Freezer
2006-07-06 21:31:27 UTC
If I don't respond to this Danger3210 (con el asno jugoso mojado
encantador grande de Vida Guerra) post, the terrorists win.
Post by Danger3210 (con el asno jugoso mojado encantador grande de Vida Guerra)
It really is perfect...
Serious enough... Funny enough... Dark enough... Pefect..
Jack Nicholson is the best villian ever... Perfect...
"The PEN is truly mightier than the sword..."
Michael Keaton's best movie... And people doubt but he really
was the best Batman EVER... Yeah... I said it!!!
"This town needs an ENEMA!!!"
As good as it is, Spider-Man 2 still bitchifies it.
--
My name is:
____ _
http://freezer818.livejournal.com/
the Bede
2006-07-06 21:31:57 UTC
"Danger3210 (con el asno jugoso mojado encantador grande de Vida Guerra)"
Post by Danger3210 (con el asno jugoso mojado encantador grande de Vida Guerra)
It really is perfect...
except for the Amazing Growing Pistol at the climax, which lowered it from
***** to ****.
j2thabill
2006-07-06 22:54:12 UTC
anyone that knows anything about batman knows the cartoons are better
than the films. better stories/actoion etc see return of the joker or
mask of the phantasm for proof
Acolyte of Glorious La Parka~ Pvv4$ Joo
2006-07-07 00:09:11 UTC
"Danger3210 (con el asno jugoso mojado encantador grande de Vida Guerra)"
Post by Danger3210 (con el asno jugoso mojado encantador grande de Vida Guerra)
It really is perfect...
Serious enough... Funny enough... Dark enough... Pefect..
Jack Nicholson is the best villian ever... Perfect...
"The PEN is truly mightier than the sword..."
Michael Keaton's best movie... And people doubt but he really was the
best Batman EVER... Yeah... I said it!!!
"This town needs an ENEMA!!!"
The BEST Batman movie was the one with Adam West & Burt Ward.
--
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

"There are two places to find the truth. First God and then Fox News."

--Denny Crane

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Lord Hatred
2006-07-07 01:07:40 UTC
No. The best Batman movie ever was the Mask of Zorro. The best
superhero movie, IAESB for the most part and say either the Incredibles
or the Crow. I lean towards the Crow. Also, the single most underrated
superhero movie ever was Mystery Men.
Stefan:
Peck
2006-07-07 22:54:13 UTC
Post by Lord Hatred
No. The best Batman movie ever was the Mask of Zorro.
I don't get the joke. Besides, the best Zorro movie ever is the Gay
Blade...so would that mean that Zorro: The Gay Blade is the best Batman
movie ever?
Post by Lord Hatred
The best
superhero movie, IAESB for the most part and say either the Incredibles
or the Crow. I lean towards the Crow. Also, the single most underrated
superhero movie ever was Mystery Men.
The Incredibles might be the best English-language animated film of the
last 20 years. I don't have a bad word to say about it.

Mystery Men is borderline unwatchable (Hank Azaria, Greg Kinnear, and
the Sphinx save it from being atrocious).

- Peck
Terribly mysterious
the Bede
THE BLUE RAJAH~~~
Logical Anomaly's Ego
2006-07-07 23:58:43 UTC
Batman Begins is clearly the best of the series. Val Kilmer was very
underrated in the role as well.
Lord Hatred
2006-07-08 00:18:16 UTC
Post by Peck
Post by Lord Hatred
No. The best Batman movie ever was the Mask of Zorro.
I don't get the joke. Besides, the best Zorro movie ever is the Gay
Blade...so would that mean that Zorro: The Gay Blade is the best Batman
movie ever?
Nah. That was a Zorro movie. Mask of Zorro is what Batman Begins
aimed for.
Post by Peck
Post by Lord Hatred
The best
superhero movie, IAESB for the most part and say either the Incredibles
or the Crow. I lean towards the Crow. Also, the single most underrated
superhero movie ever was Mystery Men.
The Incredibles might be the best English-language animated film of the
last 20 years. I don't have a bad word to say about it.
Mystery Men is borderline unwatchable (Hank Azaria, Greg Kinnear, and
the Sphinx save it from being atrocious).
It was quite brilliant in it's lampooning the conventions of
superheroics.
Stefan:
Felicity
2006-07-07 02:25:36 UTC
Batman'89 really is the best movie ever based a superhero...
Nope.