[ot] Make your own "Chuck Norris Fact"
Darth Chaos
2007-09-13 20:43:37 UTC
Here's mine:

Seasons don't fear the reaper; they fear Chuck Norris.

:)
Araxen
2007-09-13 20:53:05 UTC
If Jack Bauer was gay, his name would be Chuck Norris
Butters
2007-09-13 21:35:05 UTC
Post by Darth Chaos
Seasons don't fear the reaper; they fear Chuck Norris.
:)
In soviet russia, the cold doesn't kill chuck norris, the government
kills chuck norris.
Doktor Merkwürdige Liebe -- Master of the Winkle Paw
2007-09-13 21:44:28 UTC
Post by Darth Chaos
Seasons don't fear the reaper; they fear Chuck Norris.
:)
Chuck Norris is responsible for Global Warming,
because the Sun fears him and sweats.
Rob S
2007-09-13 22:08:20 UTC
just download the jack bauer facts, and change the name.

my 2 personal jack bauer favorites,

Once, someone tried to tell Jack Bauer a "knock knock" joke. Jack Bauer
found out who was there, who they worked for, and where the goddamned bomb
was.

Jack Bauer arm once wrestled Superman. The stipulations were the loser had
to wear his underwear on the outside of his pants.
:)
That Don Guy
2007-09-14 02:18:42 UTC
Post by Darth Chaos
Seasons don't fear the reaper; they fear Chuck Norris.
An animated Chuck Norris struck another animated character so hard
that the voice actor died. (Seriously - the story is, a young girl
who was dying of (I think it was) leukemia was a fan like Drew
Barrymore, who has a regular role as the voice of Brian's ditzy
girlfriend on "Family Guy", so Drew got the girl a bit part on the
show as a preschool girl in a Texas beauty pageant (competing against
Stewie in a dress and wig); Stewie considered the girl a threat, so he
had Chuck knock her out with his third fist he has instead of a chin.
The girl died a week or two before the episode first aired.)

-- Don

No Agony, No Bragony!
rwa2play, The Northern Lariat
2007-09-14 02:22:01 UTC
Post by Darth Chaos
Seasons don't fear the reaper; they fear Chuck Norris.
:)
The Soviet Union never feared nuclear weapons, they feared Chuck Norris.
--
rwa2play, The Northern Lariat
The vanguard of RSPW. I <3 joshi puroresu.

"Don't sing it, BRING IT!" -- Scott Hall.

Before God we are all equally wise - and equally foolish. -- Albert Einstein