Has robby considerdd going 'emo boy' to impress that chick at target?
Robby the Snoose Goose
2010-01-07 06:31:53 UTC
i heard chicks dig that fucked up shit.
robert
2010-01-07 07:17:10 UTC
Post by Robby the Snoose Goose
i heard chicks dig that fucked up shit.
really?
Robby the Snoose Goose
2010-01-07 09:59:54 UTC
Post by robert
really?
yep.
girls think it is cute for boys to kiss up on each other. i heard it is
real popular with these emo boys. it turns the girls on something
fierce, they say.
you should try it with some guy at work. i saw some likely prospects on
your facebook wall. i'm sure max would be glad to give you all teh
pointers you will need!
rob
no way am i going gay for any girl, no matter how hot she is.
Robby the Snoose Goose
2010-01-08 04:57:29 UTC
Post by rob
no way am i going gay for any girl, no matter how hot she is.
it is just foreplay crap.
no actual anal penetration is involved.
you just lick and slurp on some guys face.
rob
thats it huh?
New U~N~I~F~A~R~V~A~V~I~L~L~E, Last Stop on teh Underground Railroad
it is a chick magnet!
rob
cool, sign me up!
Robby the Snoose Goose
2010-01-09 04:08:30 UTC
get to it, then.
post photos on here.
rob
2010-01-09 12:21:36 UTC
ok i will.
Robby the Snoose Goose
2010-01-09 17:10:05 UTC
i will believe it when i see it.
rob
2010-01-10 05:48:25 UTC
doing it right now!
Robby the Snoose Goose
2010-01-10 06:15:33 UTC
what are you doing exactly?
robert
2010-01-10 09:56:15 UTC
eating pizza.
Robby the Snoose Goose
2010-01-10 22:05:58 UTC
and what does that have to do with yo going emoboy?
robert
2010-01-11 15:11:33 UTC
how do you go emo?
Robby the Snoose Goose