There's one Gilligan's Island castaway left....
h***@yahoo.com
2020-12-31 00:08:52 UTC
Dawn Wells, who played Mary Ann, passed away at 82. They're reporting it's due to complications due to COVID-19.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/dawn-wells-gilligans-island-mary-ann-dies-covid-19-205111175.html

Also, Adolpho "Shabba-Doo" Quinones, who made breakdancing a thing back in the day, passed away at 65.

And, to make this on-topic, Jonathan Huber, aka Brodie Lee & Luke Harper, passed away on 12/26 due to lung issues.
robert stickler
Rip
§antaphoid
2020-12-31 03:13:34 UTC
Post by h***@yahoo.com
Dawn Wells, who played Mary Ann, passed away at 82. They're reporting it's
due to complications due to COVID-19.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/dawn-wells-gilligans-island-mary-ann-dies-covid-19-205111175.html
Also, Adolpho "Shabba-Doo" Quinones, who made breakdancing a thing back in
the day, passed away at 65.
And, to make this on-topic, Jonathan Huber, aka Brodie Lee & Luke Harper,
passed away on 12/26 due to lung issues.
Merry Christmas hobbyfan - hope you spent it with friends and family.

Unfortunately, even Toddler managed to spit out this sad news before
you. This is what happens when you don't bless us with your presence
often enough.

Don't let it happen again, or there'll be no more coconut cream pies
for you...
Here endeth the lesson...
h***@yahoo.com
Ehhh, I'm more of a chocolate creme guy, but the sentiment's there. Since I hadn't seen any threads on the passings before I posted, I assumed the news hadn't reached RSPW yet.
§antaphoid
2020-12-31 03:49:18 UTC
Post by h***@yahoo.com
Post by §antaphoid
Post by h***@yahoo.com
Dawn Wells, who played Mary Ann, passed away at 82. They're reporting it's
due to complications due to COVID-19.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/dawn-wells-gilligans-island-mary-ann-dies-covid-19-205111175.html
Also, Adolpho "Shabba-Doo" Quinones, who made breakdancing a thing back in
the day, passed away at 65.
And, to make this on-topic, Jonathan Huber, aka Brodie Lee & Luke Harper,
passed away on 12/26 due to lung issues.
Merry Christmas hobbyfan - hope you spent it with friends and family.
Unfortunately, even Toddler managed to spit out this sad news before
you. This is what happens when you don't bless us with your presence
often enough.
Don't let it happen again, or there'll be no more coconut cream pies
for you...
Ehhh, I'm more of a chocolate creme guy, but the sentiment's there.
I don't think that the castaways had a ready supply of chocolate...
Post by h***@yahoo.com
Since I hadn't seen any threads on the passings before I posted, I
assumed the news hadn't reached RSPW yet.
You've got to play closer attention to Toddler's ALL-CAPS threads which
keep us up to date with celebrity passings and other important issues
in his life...
Here endeth the lesson...
Jason Todd!!!
2020-12-31 12:16:49 UTC
Post by §antaphoid
Post by h***@yahoo.com
Dawn Wells, who played Mary Ann, passed away at 82. They're reporting it's
due to complications due to COVID-19.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/dawn-wells-gilligans-island-mary-ann-dies-covid-19-205111175.html
Also, Adolpho "Shabba-Doo" Quinones, who made breakdancing a thing back in
the day, passed away at 65.
And, to make this on-topic, Jonathan Huber, aka Brodie Lee & Luke Harper,
passed away on 12/26 due to lung issues.
Merry Christmas hobbyfan - hope you spent it with friends and family.
Unfortunately, even Toddler managed to spit out this sad news before
you.
But I did NOT have the news on Brodie Lee or Shabba Doo (NOOOOOOOOOO) so his post is perfectly legit.

Besides, even if it was a direct repeat, what does it matter? You post about Chad's sons and his DNA roughly 50X a day, and YOU'RE complaining about double posting? I don't FUCKING think so.
Post by §antaphoid
Don't let it happen again, or there'll be no more coconut cream pies
for you...
You are so TOTALLY gay.

NTTAWWT

Jason
§antaphoid
2020-12-31 21:50:20 UTC
Post by Jason Todd!!!
Post by §antaphoid
Post by h***@yahoo.com
[...]
Apologies Toddler - I was just wishing him a Merry Christmas.

I had no idea it would cause you to get your panties in a such a
bunch...
Post by Jason Todd!!!
Post by §antaphoid
Don't let it happen again, or there'll be no more coconut cream pies
for you...
You are so TOTALLY gay.
Gay like a fox!

Post by Jason Todd!!!
NTTAWWT
Jason
What did you get your wife for Christmas?

Do you think she's satisfied now?
--
Here endeth the lesson...