Best New Year's Eve Marathon?
Crapgame13
2010-12-31 02:21:27 UTC
Going out on New Year's Eve is amateur hour.

Marx Brothers is on TCM. That's my suggestion
r***@chadbryant.net
2010-12-31 02:39:57 UTC
The "Chad Bryant vs. The World" marathon, to be hosted by multiple bars:

-Chad Bryant vs. Heineken (The Netherlands)

-Chad Bryant vs. Crown Royal (Canada)

-Chad Bryant vs. Stolichnaya (Russia)

-Chad Bryant vs. Jägermeister (Germany)
--
Chad Bryant
www.chadbryant.net

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then
you win."
-Mahatma Gandhi
Karolina Dean... Where art thou Taija Rae???
2010-12-31 02:41:23 UTC
Post by r***@chadbryant.net
-Chad Bryant vs. Heineken (The Netherlands)
-Chad Bryant vs. Crown Royal (Canada)
-Chad Bryant vs. Stolichnaya (Russia)
-Chad Bryant vs. Jägermeister (Germany)
--
Chad Bryantwww.chadbryant.net
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then
you win."
-Mahatma Gandhi
For the RSPW Conservatives . a marathon of how WHITE America was much
better DVD set...
syvyn11
You're the racist. PIG!
r***@chadbryant.net
2010-12-31 02:54:17 UTC
Post by syvyn11
You're the racist. PIG!
...says the Kentucky-Fried Chickenshit who would run in fear if he ever
had to knowingly share the same ZIP code with a black man.

BTW, did they bury your pedo daddy in his Klan sheets?

-Mahatma Gandhi
That Don Guy
2010-12-31 03:29:26 UTC
Post by Crapgame13
Going out on New Year's Eve is amateur hour.
Marx Brothers is on TCM. That's my suggestion
The only good New Year's Eve marathons were (a) about 10 years ago,
when GSN aired the annual "changing of the sign" episodes of the 1970s
CBS "Match Game", and (b) when Nick At Nite had its "Top 10 Reruns of
the year" (and usually #1 was a rerun of one of the previous nine).

-- Don
teh Bede
2010-12-31 03:59:11 UTC
Post by That Don Guy
Post by Crapgame13
Going out on New Year's Eve is amateur hour.
Marx Brothers is on TCM.  That's my suggestion
The only good New Year's Eve marathons were (a) about 10 years ago,
when GSN aired the annual "changing of the sign" episodes of the 1970s
CBS "Match Game", and (b) when Nick At Nite had its "Top 10 Reruns of
the year" (and usually #1 was a rerun of one of the previous nine).
-- Don
the "new year" thing on Match Game was always awesomely cheesy.

this year I will be watching Live From Daryl Hall's House, Featuring
OATES.