CONFIRMED Emmett will be spending Thanksgiving at The daily bread
CB
2014-11-23 02:47:45 UTC
That is 100% confirmed from three people that I shall not name.
Kari's family does not want him around.
Yet, hewill still have a better Thanksgiving than you, Dink.

If you spent a tenth of the time improving your own worthless life that
you do obsessing over eMutt, you might actually have gainful employment
and a purpose in life.
CB
2014-11-23 04:56:35 UTC
My Thanksgiving consists of a four-hour work day
Hah. You actually have to work on a holiday. I guess you'll enjoy the
doubling of your minimum wage salary for that time, though.
CB
2014-11-23 06:16:54 UTC
Post by CB
My Thanksgiving consists of a four-hour work day
Hah. You actually have to work on a holiday.
Holiday pay, you fat dipshit.
Unlike you who has no employment
I make more money in a day than you make in a week, you unemployable
midget.
Post by CB
I guess you'll enjoy the doubling of your minimum wage salary for that
time, though.
I don't make minimum wage, but thanks for obsessing, er, playing.
Finally get that $0.25 raise, Dinkydoo?
CB
2014-11-24 00:06:09 UTC
Post by CB
Post by CB
My Thanksgiving consists of a four-hour work day
Hah. You actually have to work on a holiday.
Holiday pay, you fat dipshit.
Unlike you who has no employment
I make more money in a day than you make in a week, you unemployable
midget.
I am sure that backyard wrestling pays out well in fast food.
I've never been a "backyard wrestler", idiot.
And if you have to brag about how much money you make
If I were bragging, I'd scan my W2. Right now, I'm just reminding you
that everything you've ever said about me being an unemployed deadbeat is
a lie, and that I do, in fact, have a good career, gainful employment,
and a purpose in life, unlike your inbred midget ass.

(Not that the first two are always needed to have the third, but you're a
pathetic social pariah who has done nothing except claim in others the
shortcomings you yourself are guilty of, so you don't have any moral high
ground to whine or cry, Griffindork.)
Post by CB
Post by CB
I guess you'll enjoy the doubling of your minimum wage salary for
that time, though.
I don't make minimum wage, but thanks for obsessing, er, playing.
Finally get that $0.25 raise, Dinkydoo?
Aw how cute, trying to insult me on my income.
What income? Living off dead daddy's bank account doesn't count, Dink.
CB
The only difference between eMutt & Dink is that Dink isn't a felon...yet.
CB
2014-11-24 22:19:59 UTC
Post by CB
And if you have to brag about how much money you make
If I were bragging,
"I make more money in a day than you make in a week"
It's true. Unlike you, I'm not trying to pimp myself out at $9/hour online
with a pitiful "tech" resume. I find it hard to believe that the U of
Georgia system ever hired you for a support job, when you left behind a
perfectly-functional PC at your old apartment because you were too stupid
to fix it.
Alexander Cain
Just shut up, you dirty Jew fuck.
CB
Good Lord, Dink, you're a moron.
%
2014-11-25 01:46:52 UTC
Post by CB
Post by Alexander Cain
Post by CB
Post by CB
And if you have to brag about how much money you make
If I were bragging,
"I make more money in a day than you make in a week"
It's true. Unlike you, I'm not trying to pimp myself out at $9/hour
online with a pitiful "tech" resume. I find it hard to believe that
the U of Georgia system ever hired you for a support job, when you
left behind a perfectly-functional PC at your old apartment because
you were too stupid to fix it.
Just shut up, you dirty Jew fuck.
Good Lord, Dink, you're a moron.
no you said i'm the moron now you lied ,
now i can't believe anything you say ever again
Janithor
Oh an anti-Semite too, real nice, Dink. What a wanker.
CB
2014-11-26 01:44:59 UTC
Post by CB
Post by CB
And if you have to brag about how much money you make
If I were bragging,
"I make more money in a day than you make in a week"
It's true.
So you were bragging.
I guess when you're an inbred midget in Jawwjuhh who tries to sell
himself for "tech work" at $9/hr with a resume that could be eclipsed by
a high school student, any statement about you not making jack diddly
shit for a wage would be considered "bragging". It's not my fault that
you are poor white trash.
Janithor
spnakdown !!!
CB
2014-11-26 05:12:59 UTC
Admittance noted.
$9/hour for "tech work".

Jesus Christ, you're pitiful, Dink.
Janithor
2014-11-26 05:20:49 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
LOL
Siri Crews
2014-11-23 06:24:26 UTC
Post by CB
My Thanksgiving consists of a four-hour work day
Hah. You actually have to work on a holiday. I guess you'll enjoy the
doubling of your minimum wage salary for that time, though.
Somebody has to clean out the Slurpee machines at the 7-11.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
Icke's razor: Given two equally plausible explanations, choose the weirder.
Be sure not to operate heavy machinery whilst on usenet.
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-11-26 05:25:01 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Alexander Anthony Cain of Griffin, GA (aka Midget Dink the Sister
On Tuesday, November 25, 2014 9:14:30 PM UTC-5,
Wrong assumption, dude. In the past, there have been
those who accused the FNVWe of
....being a sociopath?
Says the sociopath who's *so* sociopathic and antisocial that he can't
even find a girlfriend (boyfriend?), let alone a wife (husband?)...
and he's nearing 40 years old.

Oh, wait... that's because he's an ugly pudgy little Gollum-looking
shrinky-dink midget pervert who takes piccies of his sister's tits and
gives them to his straight online friends, then goes to fap to his
Emmett pantsporn collection and fantasize about Chad Bryant in a tight
Lycra wrestling outfit pounding him in the ass until his ears pop and
eyes bleed. LOL
.....displaying psychotic behavior?
Says the psychopath who, when Emmett goes away for a few days, starts
making up stories about him to draw him back to Usenet... for proof,
see the title and originating post of this very thread.

<snicker>
.......being in need of therapy and medication?
Says the ugly midget loser who made big plans to go to Hollywood and
be a star, but never got out of his momma's basement, let alone the
state of JawJuhhhhhh; who failed out of community college and had to
take a nearly minimum-wage job as an IT fetchit monkey; who despite
being a midget was so delusional he thought he stood a chance at being
a professional wrestler; who needs a truckload of anti-psychotics
after his failed decades-long Quixotic quest to prove himself better
than the homeless, jobless, toothless, bald, pedophilic, mooching,
begging, extortionist midget pissbum felon Emmett Gulley, instead
proving that Dink is Emmett 2.0. LOL
--
Remember this, Sister Fister?

"I use a Sony Cybershot DSC-H2 model camera 6.0 Megapixels and 12x
zoom with an in-camera microphone along with a Velbon tripod."
So at least we know what equipment you used to take piccies of yer
sister's tits. Even went to the trouble of setting up a tripod, eh?
Professional. LOL

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.nerd.obsessive/K84e5-h4130/Fs1OgPJsbQcJ
"There is OBVIOUSLY something you want to tell us, cain. Someone
mentions the word "sister-fister" on this newsgroup and you just
couldn't keep yourself from responding and making an ass out of
yourself once again"

DinkleFail copyrights his last name, so he can get exclusive rights to
his sisterporn movies:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/lYhkOsZCFLs/dG4igl8F81gJ
"This is to announce that heanceforth no one is allowed to use the
Cain family name in usenet except myself, Alex Cain, the one and
only."

Dinkle McSisterFister starts a poll:
Subject: [POLL] Ever see your sister naked?
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/a-zCK84hSFk/VkmjRYDmzikJ

https://web.archive.org/web/20040820191757/http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/dink/index.html
"IRL, Dink has two younger sisters. Some of his more disturbing
comments about them include his boasts to Richard Bullis (see #22) of
having seen both of them naked. While it would be overly critical to
suggest that children of a similar age in a family don't see each
other nude on occassion (most readers with close siblings will
probably have shared a few baths in their childhood), bragging about
it to an unquestionably proven pedophile certainly suggests a dramatic
lack of judgement, if nothing else."

Durh-de-duuurrrrhhh!

Mama Cain always said "put the plastic sheets on the bed before you
pop your sister's cherry".

Dink fucks his sister:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.pizza.delivery.drivers/QdqCP4jxadM/YEZmAbdIZF4J

Dink fucking his sister:
http://goo.gl/VsDhDm
Note the short strokes. LOL

And now, just to rub salt in the loser's wounds:
He is an ugly inbred racist piece of jobless redneck trash.
He is 5 foot 3.
He is nearly 40 years old and *still* doesn't have a car or job.
He has been molested by every male member of his family, dog included.
He perpetually fails out of college, which his poor mother pays for.
He masturbates to pictures of Chad Bryant, Emmett Gulley and his
sister.

"My I.Q. is in the 170 + range. I am, for all intensive purposes, a
creative genius."
Alex Cain mistakes his IQ for his weekly masturbation frequency to gay
midget porn in MID: <***@posting.google.com>

For all intents and purposes, DinkleTard is an idiot who can't even
properly use the term "for all intents and purposes".

Especially like this blurb:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/lYhkOsZCFLs/dG4igl8F81gJ
"Since I know that one day I will be a millionaire, I want no one
claiming to be related to me so that they may atempt to use my good
family name for their profit and gain."

15 years on and Bwahahahaaaa!
How'd that work out for you, Dink The Indigent?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/pqZB4HA1cUk/6Az2p0tUbcEJ
"I will be more successful than you could ever hope to be."

How'd that work out for ya, DinkleFailure? LOL

"I will have to go all the way to California, because that's where the
heart of the movie industry lies. I will be able to fully utilize my
creative abilities."

How'd *that* work out for ya, DinkleLoser? LOL

"Hopefully, I'll find this out within the next 2-3 years."

You never even left your momma's house, let alone Georgia... poor
loserly Dink D. SisterFister will never make it to Hollywood, let
alone make it *in* Hollywood. LOL

"While it's currently on the sidelines, I still indeed have an
interest in entering the professional wrestling field"

Midget wrestling. LOL
You have NO chance in the world.
"Yes, I do"

No. You don't. You're the failure known as Alex Cain. LOL
You're Emmett, with a mother who gives at least one shit about her
sprog. But when she's gone... you're Emmett. Mooch the money for a
tent off yer mama while you still can.

<snicker>