Facts are facts in religioworld.
%
2024-04-05 06:01:31 UTC
says...
On Wed, 03 Apr 2024 09:10:50 GMT, "Ted"
I have yet to see any
evidence that any soul
exists. >> >> >> >> > > > > > >
OMG, you're kidding, right?
WTF do you think it is
that >> >> holds >> you >>>>>> up, man??
Muscle and bone.
How ridiculous. When your soul
leaves your body, your
muscle >> and >> bone >>>> collapse to the ground because
they're >> no >> longer >> being >> supported by the >>>> soul.
That's obvious. >> >> >> >> > > >
and the muscle and bones are still
there but the soul
isn't. >> >> Good >> class, >>> well done.
You are assuming there was a "soul"
there in the first place. What is
your basis for that assumption?
the beatles
Apparently you are unable to provide a
rational answer so you resort to attempted
deflection and redirection.
You can't claim the Beatles weren't real. I
remember seeing
them >> on >> > Ed Sullivan. They were quite real. Do you
think >>Ed >>>>>>Sullivan >> was a >> > myth too?
I remember seeing them on Jack Parr, their
first American appearance, but that has
nothing to do with the existence or
non-existence of a soul. They even don't
accomplish a misdirection or attempted change
of subject very well.
They do however strongly emphasize a complete
and total failure to address the actual issue
as well as a failure to even attempt to
answer the question asked.
The "actual issue", as I see it, is your
implication that Ed Sullivan was a myth!
The actual issue is the question I asked above and
" You are assuming there was a "soul" there in the
first place. What is your basis for that
assumption?"
Again, what is your basis for that assumption?
BTW, the Ed Sullivan Show was not the first
appearance by the Beatles in the US?
"Teenage music fans comprised a large part of The
Beatles? fan base. The news magazine show The
Huntley-Brinkley Report likely didn?t register
with them. But anyone watching the show on Nov.
18, 1963, saw The Beatles? first TV appearance in
the U.S."
"The Beatles showed up on American TV again a few
weeks before their first live TV appearance in the
U.S. On Jan. 3. 1964, talk show host Jack Paar
aired clips of the Fab Four performing live
versions of ?From Me to You? and ?She Loves You?
to the ever-present audiences of screaming
teenagers, per The Trivia Book of The Beatles."
I saw that show on TV. They were greeted with
hysterical laughter.
Ed Sullivan was on Feb. 9, 1964.
https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/the-beatles-1st-tv-appearance-in-the-u-s-wasnt-the-ed-sullivan-show.html/
Thanks for straightening that out, Attila. I was
just a kid then, so I don't remember.
Once again you ignored the basic question but I can
" You are assuming there was a "soul" there in the first
place. What is your basis for that assumption?"
I already told you. Your soul is what holds you up.
That's obvious.
You have made that assumption clear. I am asking for the
basis you use for that assumption.
Or did you just make it up?
The basis is simple observation. When someone's soul leaves
their body, they fall down. Because there's no longer
anything holding them up. As I said, it's obvious. So
obvious that I don't understand why you're not getting it.
because it's not a legitimate proposition. the soul is not in
evidence. you have to establish first that a soul exists
before you can posit any arguments about it.
If the soul doesn't exist then why are there still monkeys?
I doubt it minimus dickus will answer that excellent question,
Ted.
LOL!
He is not about truth, he is about lifestyle.
Michael Christ
And just as you predicted, he sidestepped the question instead of
answering it.
no I did not liar. I requested clarification of it. and I or anyone
is under no obligation to answer your questions anyway, liar.
What question? About the monkeys? I'd just like to know what exactly it
is you have against monkeys. Makes no sense to me.
There better not be anyone dissing monkeys. You know how I live monkeys.
'i live monkeys'

https://postimg.cc/cvSJ4pty LOL
%
you typo'ed
[...]