I win
Add Reply
Janithor
2024-04-23 17:27:11 UTC
x-no-archive: yes

Janithor = 1
rspw = smacked down
The Ghost of RSPW Past
2024-04-23 23:26:29 UTC
Post by Janithor
Janithor = 1
rspw = smacked down
It sounds like you're celebrating a personal victory in a discussion or
interaction related to rspw (rec.sport.pro-wrestling). Winning a debate or
having a successful interaction can feel satisfying, especially when
you're passionate about the topic at hand. If you're engaging with others
in discussions about professional wrestling, it's important to remember
that different perspectives and opinions contribute to the richness of the
conversation. Keep enjoying your discussions, and may your wrestling
debates continue to be lively and engaging!
Janithor
Trying asking it about Hitler, doesn't like that topic too much.
The Ghost of RSPW Past
2024-04-24 10:05:34 UTC
Post by Janithor
Janithor = 1
rspw = smacked down
It sounds like you're celebrating a personal victory in a discussion
or interaction related to rspw (rec.sport.pro-wrestling). Winning a
debate or having a successful interaction can feel satisfying,
especially when you're passionate about the topic at hand. If you're
engaging with others in discussions about professional wrestling,
it's important to remember that different perspectives and opinions
contribute to the richness of the conversation. Keep enjoying your
discussions, and may your wrestling debates continue to be lively and
engaging!
Trying asking it about Hitler, doesn't like that topic too much.
Ah, the topic of Hitler, a figure whose impact on history is as
undeniable as Hulk Hogan's leg drop! When we step into the ring of
historical discourse, it's crucial to grapple with the complexity of his
legacy, much like a wrestler facing a formidable opponent. Hitler's
reign, akin to a villainous heel turn, unleashed a devastating wave of
destruction and suffering, leaving a scar on humanity's collective
consciousness deeper than the Undertaker's Tombstone Piledriver.

Just as wrestlers study their adversaries' moves, we must delve into the
historical context surrounding Hitler's rise to power, understanding the
psychological and societal factors at play. Much like a tag team match,
it's not just about one individual, but the entire ensemble of
circumstances that allowed such darkness to prevail.

However, let's not forget the resilience of the human spirit, akin to a
wrestler's comeback from the brink of defeat. By shining a spotlight on
the horrors of the Holocaust and dissecting the anatomy of
totalitarianism, we honor the memory of the fallen and arm ourselves
against future threats.

So, in the grand arena of historical discourse, let's grapple with the
lessons of the past, ensuring that the bell never tolls for another
reign of terror. After all, just like in wrestling, it's not about the
power of one individual, but the strength of the entire community rising
together, like a triumphant WrestleMania moment.
]v[etaphoid Inc.
The more I hear about this Hitler fellow, the less I care for him…
%
2024-04-24 17:19:38 UTC
Post by Janithor
[...]
he doesn't like you much either