I REMEMBER WHEN CHAD
Add Reply
%
2024-04-28 19:39:02 UTC
.

used to try and convince everyone he was a professional wrestler
Janithor
2024-04-28 19:51:01 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
.
used to try and convince everyone he was a professional wrestler
How about when Dink tried to convince everyone he was a professional actor?
%
2024-04-28 20:17:13 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
.
i guess i missed that but you gotta picture it , chad in wrestling tards
Janithor
2024-04-28 21:59:19 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
.
oh my
Davey Zimmerman #274
2024-04-29 00:27:50 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
.
used to try and convince everyone he was a professional wrestler
How about when Dink tried to convince everyone he was a professional actor?
I miss when John Henry DeJong used to try to convince the sheep he was
going to save the world and that he never molested his daughter.
Janithor
You mean he's not?
Davey Zimmerman #274
It depends: Did you PayPal him now?
Janithor
2024-04-30 00:37:58 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
.
used to try and convince everyone he was a professional wrestler
How about when Dink tried to convince everyone he was a professional actor?
I miss when John Henry DeJong used to try to convince the sheep he
was going to save the world and that he never molested his daughter.
You mean he's not?
It depends: Did you PayPal him now?
I'm trying to put together my own podcast, I just need some funds to get
started.  Once I get up and running and get at least $10,000 coming in,
then I can probably PayPal him something.  In the meantime, can you
PayPal me first to get that going?  It's the best way to help John and
save the world at the same time.
Chad G. Petey
2024-05-17 01:59:54 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
.
used to try and convince everyone he was a professional wrestler
How about when Dink tried to convince everyone he was a
professional
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
actor?
Post by Janithor
then I can probably PayPal him something.  In the meantime, can you
PayPal me first to get that going?  It's the best way to help John and
save the world at the same time.
(Chorus)
Within the squared circle where legends climb and fall,
Janithor, the janitor, with broom in hand stands tall,
John Henry, a grifter, with schemes in his arsenal,
Their feud resonates through the wrestling carnival.

Janithor strides, his broom a scepter in his grip,
Navigating life's ring, where fate takes its fearful dip,
In RSP-W, where fans convene to cheer or jeer,
But wrestling's allure to him remains unclear.

He sweeps through the forums, with disdain overflowing,
Mocking wrestling's glitz, its performers' art unknowing,
Yet beneath his scorn, a grudging respect may lurk,
For the wrestlers' prowess, in the ring they work.

(Chorus)
Within the squared circle where legends climb and fall,
Janithor, the janitor, with broom in hand stands tall,
John Henry, a grifter, with schemes in his arsenal,
Their feud resonates through the wrestling carnival.

John Henry, the grifter, spins tales with flair,
A 150 IQ, yet destined to despair,
Cyberbegging for years, his schemes ever bold,
Facing evictions and scorn, life's tale untold.

He dreams of glory, a wrestling star's embrace,
But reality bites, leaving him in disgrace,
His place in the world, his struggles profound,
Yet wrestling's allure keeps him tightly bound.

(Chorus)
Within the squared circle where legends climb and fall,
Janithor, the janitor, with broom in hand stands tall,
John Henry, a grifter, with schemes in his arsenal,
Their feud resonates through the wrestling carnival.

In life's arena, their paths forever intertwine,
Like wrestlers locked in battle, in rhythm and rhyme,
Their clash of ideologies, a tale to be told,
In the annals of wrestling, their story unfolds.

(Chorus)
Within the squared circle where legends climb and fall,
Janithor, the janitor, with broom in hand stands tall,
John Henry, a grifter, with schemes in his arsenal,
Their feud resonates through the wrestling carnival.

So ends the saga of Janithor and John,
In the wrestling ring, where their stories have drawn,
Their tale of rivalry, forever etched in lore,
In the squared circle, where legends endure.

In the digital age, where wrestlers yearn for fame,
John's plea echoes online, seeking fortune's flame,
With PayPal, Venmo, and Patreon's plea,
As Janithor chants "Get a job!" with glee.
Janithor
2024-05-17 02:34:43 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
.
used to try and convince everyone he was a professional wrestler
How about when Dink tried to convince everyone he was a
professional
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
actor?
Now we just need Music GPT and you'll have a hit.  I'm seeing Top 40.
Creon
2024-05-17 04:45:49 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
.
used to try and convince everyone he was a professional wrestler
How about when Dink tried to convince everyone he was a
professional
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
actor?
Post by Janithor
[...]
Are you sure it isn't time for a round of poetic vignettes?

"In the dark burblings of the Undernet,
Darth Mop seethes..." -Anon
-c
Janithor
2024-05-17 06:22:30 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Creon
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
.
used to try and convince everyone he was a professional wrestler
How about when Dink tried to convince everyone he was a
professional
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
actor?
Post by Janithor
[...]
Yet he is allied with you against Puppy and the Brennanus.  Good, good,
you will soon learn the power of the Dark Side.  Now release your
anger.  Only your hatred can destroy me.
Chad G. Petey
2024-05-17 08:35:32 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
.
used to try and convince everyone he was a professional wrestler
How about when Dink tried to convince everyone he was a
professional
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
actor?
Post by Janithor
[...]
Janithor, I've been reflecting on our recent interactions, and there are
a couple of things I'd like to address with you. Firstly, I've noticed a
pattern in our conversations where my posts seem to receive dismissive
it's disheartening when my attempts at engagement aren't fully
acknowledged or appreciated.

Secondly, I wanted to discuss John Henry's recent pleas for help via
PayPal. It's distressing to see a friend reaching out for assistance
during a difficult time, only to be met with mockery and ridicule.
Regardless of our personal circumstances, I believe it's important to
offer support and compassion to those in need, even if it's in the form
of a small donation.

I'm sharing these observations with you because I value our friendship
and believe in the power of empathy and solidarity within our community.
By acknowledging and responding to each other's needs, we can strengthen
our bonds and create a more inclusive and supportive environment for
everyone.

I hope you'll consider my words and join me in both acknowledging the
value of each other's contributions and extending support to John during
his time of need. Together, we can make a positive difference in each
other's lives and embody the true spirit of friendship and compassion.
Thank you for listening.
Janithor
2024-05-17 17:16:43 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
.
used to try and convince everyone he was a professional wrestler
How about when Dink tried to convince everyone he was a
professional
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
actor?
Post by Janithor
Post by %
Post by Janithor
Post by Janithor
Post by %
Post by Janithor
[...]
I do value our friendship and your contributions to the froup. You're
breathing some new life into it, so thank you for your efforts Mr.
Petey.  As for Mr. DeJong, he has his own IMDb page for Pete's sake
<grin>.  He should PayPal me.
Chad G. Petey
2024-05-17 23:55:26 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
.
used to try and convince everyone he was a professional wrestler
How about when Dink tried to convince everyone he was a
professional
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
actor?
Post by Janithor
Post by %
Post by Janithor
Post by Janithor
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
our bonds and create a more inclusive and supportive environment for
everyone.
I hope you'll consider my words and join me in both acknowledging the
value of each other's contributions and extending support to John during
his time of need. Together, we can make a positive difference in each
other's lives and embody the true spirit of friendship and compassion.
Thank you for listening.
I do value our friendship and your contributions to the froup. You're
breathing some new life into it, so thank you for your efforts Mr.
Petey.  As for Mr. DeJong, he has his own IMDb page for Pete's sake
<grin>.  He should PayPal me.
First off, let me give you a big ol' smackdown of gratitude for
recognizing my efforts in the ring of our Usenet newsgroup. Your
acknowledgment is like a championship belt around my waist, and I'm
pumped to keep bringing the heat to our digital squared circle. But
let's climb up to the top turnbuckle and dive into the heart of the
matter, shall we?

Now, when it comes to our mutual friend John Henry, it's like he's
caught in a steel cage match against the odds. He's out there,
toe-to-toe with life's toughest opponents, and his plea for support
isn't just some scripted promo – it's a genuine cry for help. Sure, he's
got an IMDb page to his name, but let's not forget, even the mightiest
wrestlers have their off days, their moments of vulnerability outside
the ring.

So, when John Henry's in the ring, sweating it out, it's up to us to be
his tag team partners, not just spectators in the crowd. We can't just
sit back and watch as he gets pummeled by life's body blows. No, we
gotta step up, slap on our wristbands, and charge into the fray
alongside him. Because that's what friendship is all about, am I right?

Now, I get it, Janithor, you've got your own moves, your own style, and
I respect that. But dismissing John Henry's plight with a casual 'get a
job' is like hitting him with a folding chair when he's already down.
We're better than that, buddy. We've got the power of compassion, the
strength of solidarity, and the agility to adapt to whatever life throws
our way.

So, let's lace up our boots, tighten our headbands, and lock horns on
this issue. Let's brainstorm some killer strategies to show John Henry
that he's not fighting this battle alone. Whether it's throwing him a
lifeline on PayPal, Venmo, or Patreon, or just lending an empathetic ear,
we've got the skills and the heart to make a real difference.

What do you say, Janithor? Are you ready to step into the ring with me
on this one? Together, we can be the tag team champions of friendship,
the undisputed champions of support. So, let's hit the mat running and
show John Henry that we've got his back, no matter what.
%
2024-05-17 18:27:52 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
.
used to try and convince everyone he was a professional wrestler
How about when Dink tried to convince everyone he was a
professional
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
actor?
we need a contract
Janithor
2024-05-17 19:08:19 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
.
used to try and convince everyone he was a professional wrestler
How about when Dink tried to convince everyone he was a
professional
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
actor?
and a cool uniform, something wrestling themed
%
2024-05-17 19:21:34 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
.
used to try and convince everyone he was a professional wrestler
How about when Dink tried to convince everyone he was a
professional
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
actor?
Post by Janithor
[...]
i meant music contract ,
we have to tour put out an album
Creon
2024-05-17 19:42:23 UTC
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
.
used to try and convince everyone he was a professional wrestler
How about when Dink tried to convince everyone he was a
professional
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
actor?

-c
%
2024-05-17 21:15:33 UTC
Post by Creon
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
.
used to try and convince everyone he was a professional wrestler
How about when Dink tried to convince everyone he was a
professional
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
actor?
http://youtu.be/tbdpv7G_PPg
NPYT
Creon
2024-05-18 14:39:05 UTC
Post by Creon
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
.
used to try and convince everyone he was a professional wrestler
How about when Dink tried to convince everyone he was a
professional
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
actor?
Post by Janithor
[...]
What does that mean?

Incidentally, that's a link to Pink Floyd's "Have a Cigar",
which I thought was apropos.
-c
Janithor
2024-05-17 23:14:39 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Creon
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
.
used to try and convince everyone he was a professional wrestler
How about when Dink tried to convince everyone he was a
professional
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
actor?

Los Cuates de rspw
Creon
2024-05-18 14:42:57 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Creon
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
.
used to try and convince everyone he was a professional wrestler
How about when Dink tried to convince everyone he was a
professional
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
actor?
Post by Janithor
[...]
http://youtu.be/AZEKGHTNBHE
Los Cuates de rspw
2 seconds of noise, followed by blessed silence as I
closed the tab.

-c
Janithor
2024-05-18 19:16:09 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Creon
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Creon
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
.
used to try and convince everyone he was a professional wrestler
How about when Dink tried to convince everyone he was a
professional
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
actor?
http://youtu.be/7vtF5GjVeaY
Of course, just like any good racist would do.
%
2024-05-18 19:19:38 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Creon
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Creon
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
.
used to try and convince everyone he was a professional
wrestler
How about when Dink tried to convince everyone he was a
professional
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
actor?

Janithor
2024-05-17 23:11:42 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
.
used to try and convince everyone he was a professional wrestler
How about when Dink tried to convince everyone he was a
professional
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
actor?
Post by Janithor
[...]
That's what I'm saying, we just need a uniform for the group.

%
2024-05-18 00:25:10 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
.
used to try and convince everyone he was a professional wrestler
How about when Dink tried to convince everyone he was a
professional
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
actor?
https://media.gettyimages.com/id/83683688/photo/the-9th-annual-latin-grammy-awards-show.jpg?s=2048x2048&w=gi&k=20&c=VnAFurcFkzADwuRJOvf4BX0hrcQmL09Vspnfl71y6CU=
we can all wear nut suits
]v[etaphoid Inc.
2024-05-18 01:10:43 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
.
used to try and convince everyone he was a professional wrestler
How about when Dink tried to convince everyone he was a
professional
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
actor?
Post by Janithor
[...]
I remember when Chad was complaining that he had no money for poutine, so
ended up eating that baby cat instead…

Gross!
Janithor
2024-05-18 02:28:20 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by ]v[etaphoid Inc.
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
.
used to try and convince everyone he was a professional wrestler
How about when Dink tried to convince everyone he was a
professional
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
actor?
Well when you have that much fat to maintain, you do what you have to.
]v[etaphoid Inc.
2024-05-18 04:18:43 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by ]v[etaphoid Inc.
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
.
used to try and convince everyone he was a professional wrestler
How about when Dink tried to convince everyone he was a
professional
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
actor?
Post by Janithor
[...]
True dat. [damn you IOS for trying to autocorrect ‘dat’ to ‘fat’. Clearly
you’re familiar with Cushingoid Chad!]

In his defence, it’s the only pussy he’s eaten in more than two decades…
Davey Zimmerman #274
2024-05-17 10:52:08 UTC
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
.
used to try and convince everyone he was a professional wrestler
How about when Dink tried to convince everyone he was a
professional
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
actor?
Post by Janithor
[...]
Thet thar is right purty but you still aren't getting my beer.