Chadlee Anvil Bryant, convicted child molester and thief
KWills
2020-05-17 14:15:21 UTC
On Sun, 17 May 2020 09:37:47 -0400, Chadlee Anvil Bryant, convicted
his willy is so small it doesn't touch the sides
When he socks up as cornhole burke his motto is -
"Never leave your buddy?s behind"
Why did you molest your sons when they were toddlers, Chadlee
Anvil Bryant?
Why did you break into your neighbors' garages and steal their
things?
How poor where you when you shoplifted a bottle of shampoo,
something that cost less than $1.00 at the time?
When will you accept the reality that you are NOT the victim in
the multitude of crimes you've committed?

"Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
offender."
-- Chadlee Anvil Bryant in Message-ID: <VZFnG.10427$***@fx14.iad>

"My elderly neighbors *invited* me into those garages in the middle of
the night, and I never should have been convicted!"
-- Chadlee Anvil Bryant in Message-ID
<***@news.astraweb.com>

An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn

Chad's Grinder profile picture:
(Word is he's removed it out of embarrassment.)
https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9

Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/
KWills
2020-05-17 18:37:04 UTC
On Sun, 17 May 2020 10:21:05 -0400, Chadlee Anvil Bryant, convicted
Post by KWills
On Sun, 17 May 2020 09:37:47 -0400, Chadlee Anvil Bryant, convicted
his willy is so small it doesn't touch the sides
When he socks up as cornhole burke his motto is -
"Never leave your buddy?s behind"
Why did you molest your sons when they were toddlers, Chadlee
Anvil Bryant?
Why did you break into your neighbors' garages and steal their
things?
How poor where you when you shoplifted a bottle of shampoo,
something that cost less than $1.00 at the time?
When will you accept the reality that you are NOT the victim in
the multitude of crimes you've committed?
https://tinyurl.com/t6ppvbv
How does he connect to your criminal convictions, Triple Chin
Chad? When will you answer the questions you've been asked? When will
you do SOMETHING about your 400+lbs (181+kg) lard ass?

KWills
2020-05-17 18:37:26 UTC
On Sun, 17 May 2020 11:03:23 -0400, Chadlee Anvil Bryant, convicted
Post by KWills
[...]
My mom may not be a thief, but I have seen her snatch. LOL!
Is this the reason you thought molesting your sons when they were
toddlers would be acceptable?
Do you still blame them for your conviction and claim you are the
victim?
Do you still claim when you broke into your neighbors' garages
they invited you and you are the victim?
These are serious questions that your fat ass will not answer
because you can't accept the truth that YOU are NOT a victim.

KWills
2020-05-17 18:37:40 UTC
On Sun, 17 May 2020 11:24:07 -0400, Chadlee Anvil Bryant, convicted
Post by KWills
[...]
I saw a black guy riding a bike yesterday and thought it was mine.
Then I checked the garage and it was still there chained up, asking for
food.
Your racism is well known, Triple Chin Chad. What compels you to
prove that which *no one* disputes?
Why did you molest your boys when they were toddlers?
What did your neighbors say that made you believe you were invited
to break in and steal their things?
Time to be a man and admit you are NOT the victim. You committed
the crimes and, according to you, were convicted. And, for whatever
reason, you really want as many people to know about your criminal
history as possible.

KWills
2020-05-22 09:40:45 UTC
On Thu, 21 May 2020 14:31:47 -0400, Chadlee Anvil Bryant, convicted
says...
On 5/17/2020 8:03 AM, Chadlee Anvil Bryant, convicted child molester
molester and burglar says...
--
Salute!
Hey, Kunt Wills. Why are you so fat and disgusting?

KWills
2022-08-31 08:39:48 UTC
On Tue, 30 Aug 2022 13:56:24 -0400, Chadlee Anvil Bryant, ashamed of
who and what he is, socked up as Shiloh Thomas
I saw a black guy riding a bike yesterday and thought it was mine.
Then I checked the garage and it was still there chained up, asking for
food.
KWills
counselor.
Felon garage burglar KWills -
https://www.google.com/search?q=KWills,+fat+fuck+felon&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=657&dpr=1
https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26
Glenn Shadix or KWills?
<--- Glenn Shadix from Bettlejuice
Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
yanked it down and replaced it with a phony
https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG <--- KWills
KWills on his Keto diet
https://imgur.com/a/3qFWUVk
KWills beats anorexia -
https://postimg.cc/7fVR5VxG
KWills gorging on Spam sammies-
https://postimg.cc/tnzBVqHQ
KWills at the pool -
https://postimg.cc/PpWg2kkK
KWills at his most obese, at least as fat as we've seen so far,
before he admitted himself for an eating disorder -
https://postimg.cc/f3yCtc3x
LOL! Wills is an obese felon hypocrite!
Have you seen lardass Chad Bryant's YT video yet?

Felon KWills is much fatter than fat fuck choad Chad Bryant!
Fat fuck felon KWills hero Chad Bryant -
Chad -
https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/find/person/pl06n296282u96880r0
https://postimg.cc/Y403rpdN
https://ibb.co/kBjyPT9
https://postlmg.cc/kD0hTtf0
-- Now watch KWills worship lardass Chad below here --
ROFL!
Hi, Chadlee.
Why did you sexually molest your sons when they were toddlers?
What did your neighbors say to you that made you think they
invited you to break into their homes and steal their property?
What motivated you to LIE and claim you live in Vermont while
presenting the PROOF that you live in Utah?
Why do post pictures of yourself with my face over yours? Do you
think this will somehow cause you to no longer be the obese loser who
is so fat, you can't leave your one bedroom welfare apartment?
What does your family think of your blatant racism? Is your
racism the reason NO ONE in your family will have anything to do with
you?

On June 25 Chadlee Anvil Bryant, 33, Madison, was arrested and charged
with obstructing police after an officer responded to a complaint
regarding Bryant allegedly touching a child. According to reports, a
woman reported that Bryant had tried to wrestle her 8 year old son
earlier. The officer located Bryant in the parking lot of a West
Washington Street liquor store panhandling. En-route to the store the
officer learned that Bryant was wanted on a child support warrant from
Utah.
Reports state that while the officer was speaking with Bryant
regarding the alleged assault Bryant denied the assault and was not
very cooperative.
However, reports state, when the officer informed Bryant that he
had an outstanding child support warrant, Bryant and the officer began
to struggle as the officer attempted to restrain and arrest Bryant.
Reports state that during the struggle the officer attempted to
use pepper spray against Bryant but Bryant struck the officerÂ’s hand
with a spinkick and caused some of the spray to hit the officer. The
officer reported temporary blindness in one eye. Bryant tried to run
toward a Wendys and then was observed walking down the road toward
Burney Street.
Several officers responded to aid the Madison Police officer and,
reports state, when Bryant observed the officers approaching him on
the tracks from Burney Street he turned around and was detained and
arrested by the original officer.
Reports state that Bryant continued to struggle and scream after
he was handcuffed.

"i get everything free i never pay for anything that's how i survive
on welfare unlike those other idgits out there who's checks don't last
a week..."
Chadlee Bryant in Message-ID:
<_NednWr9jLEVjs7_nZ2dnUU7-***@giganews.com>

-- Chadlee Bryant in Message-ID: <VZFnG.10427$***@fx14.iad>