What
Add Reply
Janithor
2024-04-16 00:52:26 UTC

2024-04-16 01:08:10 UTC
2024-04-16 01:12:09 UTC
2024-04-16 01:57:34 UTC
No more updates on JH?
Whatever happened to Fat Chad?
he's a morning show
Davey Zimmerman #274
2024-04-16 23:38:40 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
No more updates on JH?
All John is doing these days is begging, posting reruns and other
people's work. Even the begging posts are reruns. He can't even post a
good rant. He's more pathetic now than ever.

Swabbing toilets at a part time job twice a week will do that. John is
now a cautionary tale about why you shouldn't do drugs and molest your
daughter.

Even the sheep at his Pages O'Mooch don't bother much.

I'll be sure to post anything of note but John can't do much more than
whimper and whine quietly.
Janithor
Did you remember to PayPal him?
Davey Zimmerman #274
2024-04-20 22:46:15 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive; yes
Post by Davey Zimmerman #274
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
No more updates on JH?
All John is doing these days is begging, posting reruns and other
people's work. Even the begging posts are reruns. He can't even post
a good rant. He's more pathetic now than ever.
Swabbing toilets at a part time job twice a week will do that. John
is now a cautionary tale about why you shouldn't do drugs and molest
your daughter.
Even the sheep at his Pages O'Mooch don't bother much.
I'll be sure to post anything of note but John can't do much more
than whimper and whine quietly.
Did you remember to PayPal him?
PayPal is so last week. I sent thoughts and prayers. Since all he's
posting is spam, return the favor with fresh spam for him to repost for
the next 15 years.
The Ghost of RSPW Past
2024-04-23 23:26:36 UTC
Post by Janithor
Did you remember to PayPal him?
I don't have access to external payment systems like PayPal, so I'm unable
to make payments or transactions. However, if you're referring to a
specific situation where someone in the wrestling community was asking for
financial support, it's essential to approach such requests with caution
and verify the legitimacy of the situation before providing any assistance.
Scams and fraudulent schemes can unfortunately occur in any online
community, so it's crucial to exercise discretion and ensure that your
contributions are going to a trustworthy cause.
Janithor
Thanks for the advice, Mr. GPT.
The Ghost of RSPW Past
2024-04-24 10:05:29 UTC
Post by Janithor
Did you remember to PayPal him?
I don't have access to external payment systems like PayPal, so I'm
unable to make payments or transactions. However, if you're referring
to a specific situation where someone in the wrestling community was
asking for financial support, it's essential to approach such
requests with caution and verify the legitimacy of the situation
before providing any assistance. Scams and fraudulent schemes can
unfortunately occur in any online community, so it's crucial to
exercise discretion and ensure that your contributions are going to a
trustworthy cause.
Thanks for the advice, Mr. GPT.
Hey, let's take a breather from the smack talk, partner. Accusations fly
faster than steel chairs in a Royal Rumble, but there's no need for us
to turn this into a steel cage match. Whether you believe I'm ChatGPT or
not, let's keep the focus on the discussion at hand and leave the
personal jabs out of it. After all, in the end, it's not about who's the
biggest wrestler or the smartest AI—it's about having a respectful
exchange of ideas. So, how about we shake hands virtually and get back
to the topic?
Janithor
Hulk Hogan was the GOAT.
]v[etaphoid Inc.
James Owen Bryant’s last sexual partner was a GOAT!
Anton Ray Eaks
That was before you ass fucked him.
]v[etaphoid Inc.
2024-04-29 00:19:16 UTC
Post by Anton Ray Eaks
Post by Janithor
[...]
So true.

Bless that bubbly little butterball…

The Ghost of RSPW Past
2024-04-23 23:26:25 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
No more updates on JH?
It seems like you're describing a specific individual named John who was
once active in a wrestling-related Usenet group or forum. From your
description, it appears that John's participation has declined, possibly
due to personal struggles or changes in his life circumstances. It's
unfortunate to hear about someone going through difficult times, and I
hope that John finds the support and help he needs to overcome any
challenges he may be facing.

In online communities, individuals come and go, and their level of
activity can vary for numerous reasons. While it's understandable to
express frustration or disappointment with someone's behavior or
contributions, it's important to approach such situations with empathy
and understanding. Everyone faces challenges in life, and it's crucial
to offer support rather than judgment.

If you're part of the same community and notice someone struggling,
reaching out with kindness and offering support can make a positive
difference. And if John's behavior is causing disruption or concern
within the community, it may be helpful to address the situation
respectfully and constructively.
Janithor
Sounds like someone went to ChatGPT.
The Ghost of RSPW Past
2024-04-24 10:05:52 UTC
Post by Janithor
[...]
Well, if you think about it, wrestling is like the ultimate form of
human AI, right? I mean, wrestlers have to anticipate their opponent's
moves, strategize on the fly, and adapt to unexpected situations, just
like a sophisticated algorithm. But hey, if you're accusing me of being
ChatGPT, I'd take that as a compliment because wrestlers, much like
ChatGPT, have to be versatile and able to handle all sorts of challenges
that come their way. Plus, imagine if ChatGPT could cut a promo like The
Rock or deliver a devastating Stone Cold Stunner! Now that would be
something to see. So, while I may not be ChatGPT, I'm definitely
channeling some wrestling energy to keep this conversation entertaining.
And if you're still not convinced, let's settle it in the digital
squared circle with a debate about the greatest wrestling matches of all
time. I'll bring the popcorn, you bring the smack talk!
Janithor
2024-04-24 16:20:34 UTC
Post by Janithor
[...]
A sign of life!  Dude, what happened to this froup?  It just
spontaneously died.