Public service announcement
Janithor
2024-03-14 00:56:59 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
The Brennanus is an idiot.
Is there anybody out there?
no not usually
Just trollin, guv.
me too
I guess it's better than talk about chad.  I've never even seen the
guy post, yet his name is in everyone's mouths.
That's because Alex defeated Chad.
%
and novins wins
Janithor
2024-03-14 04:43:30 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
I wouldn't count John Henry out just yet, he might make a comeback.
%
2024-03-14 19:59:13 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
he can't there's no internet in county
]v[etaphoid Inc.
2024-03-15 09:36:39 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
The Brennanus is an idiot.
Is there anybody out there?
no not usually
Just trollin, guv.
me too
I guess it's better than talk about chad.  I've never even seen the
guy post, yet his name is in everyone's mouths.
That's because Alex defeated Chad.
Interesting comment from Lane Larsen.

At least it makes a change from everyone being in Chad’s mouth, for a
change…