I bet the stupid liberals
Skeeter
2023-07-23 16:37:44 UTC
think this song is about violence and rioting.

Freaken idiots.

mixed nuts
2023-07-23 18:01:33 UTC
Post by Skeeter
think this song is about violence and rioting.
Freaken idiots.
http://youtu.be/xdImDqbgc2g
I think it's just a D-grade grabbed a pussy, got laid and DGAF about her
song.
Grizzly H.
Skeeter
What do you listen to?
mixed nuts
2023-07-24 17:33:37 UTC
Post by Skeeter
says...

<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1XPYW65EJZ4K7gG5EnMmeQ>

Grizzly H.
Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground
2023-07-23 20:18:38 UTC
Post by Skeeter
think this song is about violence and rioting.
Freaken idiots.
http://youtu.be/xdImDqbgc2g
I don't.
I think you and you're ilk are just jacking off to it so hard, because it's a White Supremacy theme song.

Get over yourself.
Skeeter
2023-07-23 20:30:28 UTC
Post by Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground
Post by Skeeter
think this song is about violence and rioting.
Freaken idiots.
http://youtu.be/xdImDqbgc2g
I don't.
I think you and you're ilk are just jacking off to it so hard, because it's a White Supremacy theme song.
Get over yourself.
The song I posted is a white supremacy theme song?

You said that. No wonder you get laughed at.

BTW the other song has nothing to do with racism. Show us where it does?

and he made bank after you crybaby's started.
]v[etaphoid Inc.