Important poll:
Janithor
2024-03-24 23:41:18 UTC
x-no-archive: yes

  * 2 haws

  * 3 haws

  * 4 haws

  * other
%
2024-03-24 23:50:57 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
  * 2 haws
  * 3 haws
  * 4 haws
  * other
and then we'll put up one of the things you do ,
it's always going to be quadrohaw
Skeeter
2024-03-24 23:51:17 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
  * 2 haws
  * 3 haws
  * 4 haws
  * other
I am partial to 3 myself
Janithor
2024-03-25 01:18:18 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Skeeter
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
  * 2 haws
  * 3 haws
  * 4 haws
  * other
I am partial to 3 myself
3 is perfect, it has punch but it's still succinct
mixed nuts
2024-03-25 03:12:52 UTC
Post by Janithor
<https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/04/lord-haw-haw-executed-william-joyce-1946>
Grizzly H.
Janithor
2024-03-25 05:22:39 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Janithor
Post by Skeeter
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
    * 2 haws
    * 3 haws
    * 4 haws
    * other
I am partial to 3 myself
3 is perfect, it has punch but it's still succinct
<https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/04/lord-haw-haw-executed-william-joyce-1946>
The tally so far:
% - 4 haws
Janithor & Skeet - 3 haws
Nutz - 2 haws
Sn!pe
2024-03-25 11:42:17 UTC
Post by Janithor
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Janithor
Post by Skeeter
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
* 2 haws
* 3 haws
* 4 haws
* other
I am partial to 3 myself
3 is perfect, it has punch but it's still succinct
<https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/04/lord-haw-haw-executed-will
iam-joyce-1946>
% - 4 haws
Janithor & Skeet - 3 haws
Nutz - 2 haws
Put me down as a three haw guy,
except when a single hah! will do.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, PA, FIBS - Professional Crastinator

My pet rock Gordon has full confidence in our political masters.
%

]v[etaphoid Inc.
2024-03-25 11:56:35 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
  * 2 haws
  * 3 haws
  * 4 haws
  * other
2 haws.

That’s who Chad Chad Bryant has had relations with in the last two decades…
Janithor
2024-03-25 16:28:15 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by ]v[etaphoid Inc.
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
  * 2 haws
  * 3 haws
  * 4 haws
  * other
2 haws.
That’s who Chad Chad Bryant has had relations with in the last two decades…
OK so we're at:

2 haws - 2 votes
3 haws - 3 votes
4 haws - 1 vote

This is good, keep those votes coming people.
Skeeter
2024-03-25 16:31:20 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by ]v[etaphoid Inc.
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
  * 2 haws
  * 3 haws
  * 4 haws
  * other
2 haws.
That?s who Chad Chad Bryant has had relations with in the last two decades?
2 haws - 2 votes
3 haws - 3 votes
4 haws - 1 vote
This is good, keep those votes coming people.
Are you going to ask us to paypal you for funds?