Ode to RSPW
Add Reply
Chad G. Petey
2024-04-27 23:59:52 UTC
In the realm where titans clash and dreams take flight,
And wrestlers weave tales in the dark of night,
A gallery of characters, each with their tale,
In wrestling's domain, where heroes prevail.

Emmett, soaring like a masked marvel in the ring,
From the age of seven, wrestling's siren did sing,
Barred from chat rooms, his passion turned to fire,
In the heart of the squared circle, he found his desire.

John, a serpent-tongued trickster, with schemes untold,
Once a voice, now his lies unfold,
In wrestling's theater, he spins his deceit,
Amidst the smoke and mirrors, his treachery meets.

Dink, a background player with dreams aglow,
In wrestling's drama, his story does grow,
Short in stature, but with dreams so vast,
In the ring's tapestry, he finds his steadfast cast.

Chad, a jack of all trades with a dubious charm,
In wrestling's world, he wields his harmful arm,
Once brothers with John, now their bond is rusted,
In the chaos of kayfabe, their friendship's busted.

Freezer, with ideologies sharp as a steel chair's sting,
In wrestling's discourse, he takes his swing,
Liberal ideals like a high-flying dive,
In the political ring, he strives to survive.

Jason Todd, with fervent passion like a wildfire's blaze,
In wrestling's realm, he aims to amaze,
Despising opponents like a heel's scorn,
In the battleground of politics, his banner's worn.

Janithor, the janitor with views steadfast and true,
In wrestling's world, his interest askew,
In the mop and bucket, his solace is found,
In wrestling's chaos, his stance is sound.

Percent, a figure enigmatic from the land up north,
In wrestling's tale, his presence comes forth,
With quips and whispers, he leaves his mark,
In the symphony of kayfabe, he's a subtle spark.

Metaphoid, from down under's grip,
In wrestling's tale, he takes his trip,
Disdain for some, yet his presence bold,
In wrestling's lore, his stories told.

Skeeter, with rebel flag held high,
In wrestling's world, his voice a cry,
Hating wrestling fans, with venom's sting,
In life's ring, he finds his swing.

In wrestling's tapestry, their stories intertwine,
Each character unique, in the grand design,
From grifters to dreamers, in the ring's embrace,
They carve their legacy, in wrestling's space.
%
2024-04-28 00:09:43 UTC
Post by Chad G. Petey
In the realm where titans clash and dreams take flight,
And wrestlers weave tales in the dark of night,
A gallery of characters, each with their tale,
In wrestling's domain, where heroes prevail.
Emmett, soaring like a masked marvel in the ring,
From the age of seven, wrestling's siren did sing,
[...]
From grifters to dreamers, in the ring's embrace,
They carve their legacy, in wrestling's space.
and i dodge another one ,
i was here before all those guys ,
i remember farva , i remember mike mottola
]v[etaphoid Inc.
Once again, a heavy price is paid for never learning to punctuate…
%
he says as he incorrectly punctuates
scole
2024-05-03 08:08:31 UTC
Farva was cool, I think. Mottola was beyond despicable.
%
and let us not forget peachy chic
Allen Pruitt
2024-05-09 18:00:13 UTC
Post by %
Post by scole
Post by %
and i dodge another one ,
i was  here before all those guys ,
i remember farva , i remember mike mottola
Farva was cool, I think. Mottola was beyond despicable.
and let us not forget peachy chic
oh, and the shit tossing chimps too

https://postimg.cc/r04DQ6M6
%
and these guys wanna tell me how long they been here
Lane Larson
2024-05-10 01:24:41 UTC
Post by %
Post by Allen Pruitt
Post by %
Post by scole
Post by %
and i dodge another one ,
i was  here before all those guys ,
i remember farva , i remember mike mottola
Farva was cool, I think. Mottola was beyond despicable.
and let us not forget peachy chic

oh, and the shit tossing chimps too
https://postimg.cc/r04DQ6M6
and these guys wanna tell me how long they been here
I was telling my friend who is English about the ghost of tsushima.
Then he said, "You don't have a monopoly on romaji." Then it was like
something was lost because I always thought I would know romaji and he
would put up with it and sit and watch. It's like I was living there in
that superiority of knowledge, and he just busted into my home.
%

i have no clue what this is about
Lane Larson
2024-05-10 01:52:20 UTC
Post by %
Post by Lane Larson
Post by %
Post by Allen Pruitt
Post by %
Post by scole
Post by %
and i dodge another one ,
i was  here before all those guys ,
i remember farva , i remember mike mottola
Farva was cool, I think. Mottola was beyond despicable.
and let us not forget peachy chic

oh, and the shit tossing chimps too
https://postimg.cc/r04DQ6M6
and these guys wanna tell me how long they been here
I was telling my friend who is English about the ghost of tsushima.
Then he said, "You don't have a monopoly on romaji."  Then it was like
something was lost because I always thought I would know romaji and he
would put up with it and sit and watch.  It's like I was living there
in that superiority of knowledge, and he just busted into my home.
i have no clue what this is about
You were like, you haven't been here 20 years, when I've been here for
30+ years, over half my life. I just didn't hang out in pro-wrestling
groups because I was concerned about the legitimacy of the sport. I
didn't tell you then because I wanted to expose you to the full spectrum
of what's possible when you imagine potatoes.
%
2024-05-10 02:03:56 UTC
Post by Lane Larson
Post by %
Post by Lane Larson
Post by %
Post by Allen Pruitt
Post by %
Post by scole
Post by %
[...]
show me a 30 year old group ,
you couldn't tell me then because ,
there was no group then
Lane Larson

Bit of rain today.
Skeeter

Rained all night here. Power kept going out.
%

did it wear its rain coat
Skeeter

nah, it likes it. now i have to reset shit
%

serves you right for dickerin around
Skeeter
2024-05-10 15:28:29 UTC
In article <***@giganews.com>, pursent100
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by Lane Larson
Post by %
Post by Lane Larson
Post by %
Post by Lane Larson
Post by %
Post by Allen Pruitt

fk it, i got a clock on my phone
%
2024-05-10 16:38:58 UTC
Post by Skeeter
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by Lane Larson
Post by %
Post by Lane Larson
Post by %
Post by Lane Larson
Post by %
Post by Allen Pruitt
Post by %
Post by scole
Post by %
[...]
who cares what time it is ,
my meds let me know the time
Skeeter
2024-05-10 17:33:47 UTC
In article <RuKdna5SE9g-***@giganews.com>, pursent100
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by Lane Larson
Post by %
Post by Lane Larson
Post by %
Post by Lane Larson
Post by %
Post by Allen Pruitt
Post by %
Post by scole
Post by %
[...]
speaking of that i have to go to the pharmacy and pick up some stuff and
it's still raining
%
2024-05-10 18:42:46 UTC
Post by Skeeter
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by Lane Larson
Post by %
Post by Lane Larson
Post by %
Post by Lane Larson
Post by %
Post by Allen Pruitt

take an umbrellie
Skeeter
2024-05-10 19:24:08 UTC
In article <***@giganews.com>, pursent100
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by Lane Larson
Post by %
Post by Lane Larson
Post by %
Post by Lane Larson
Post by %
Post by Allen Pruitt

i aint no wuss. i got this
%
2024-05-10 20:02:42 UTC
Post by Skeeter
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by Lane Larson
Post by %
Post by Lane Larson
Post by %
Post by Lane Larson
Post by %
Post by Allen Pruitt

it ain't wuss to show up someplace dry
Skeeter
2024-05-10 22:08:39 UTC
In article <aNOcnW-Oi53-***@giganews.com>, pursent100
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by Lane Larson
Post by %
Post by Lane Larson
Post by %
Post by Lane Larson
Post by %
Post by Allen Pruitt

i park close to the door
%
2024-05-11 02:48:16 UTC
Post by Skeeter
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by Lane Larson
Post by %
Post by Lane Larson
Post by %
Post by Lane Larson
Post by %
Post by Allen Pruitt

well yea but that's a gimme
Allen Pruitt
2024-05-10 19:59:42 UTC
https://imgur.com/a/UXzxN8a <- %
Allen Pruitt
2024-05-10 20:08:34 UTC
Post by %
who cares what time it is ,
my meds let me know the time
I imagine your opiate addiction is fairly painless as
long as your supply doesn't run dry, assworm.
%
2024-05-10 20:15:07 UTC
Post by Allen Pruitt
Post by %
who cares what time it is ,
my meds let me know the time
I imagine your opiate addiction is fairly painless as
long as your supply doesn't run dry, assworm.
chemical pain relief has been around ,
for a long long time it can always be found ,
i haven't run dry since 2002 when i started ,
yay me and my 3 hits a day
Allen Pruitt

Ok, addict.
%

everybody's hooked on something
Skeeter
2024-05-10 22:04:23 UTC
Post by %
Post by Allen Pruitt
Post by %
Post by Allen Pruitt
Post by %
who cares what time it is ,
my meds let me know the time

I imagine your opiate addiction is fairly painless as
long as your supply doesn't run dry, assworm.
chemical pain relief has been around ,
for a long long time it can always be found ,
i haven't run dry since 2002 when i started ,
yay me and my 3 hits a day
Ok, addict.
everybody's hooked on something
People think just because you take pain meds you're an addict. these
people are stupid. Most junkies wouldn't last on usenet let alone
anything else
%
2024-05-11 02:46:50 UTC
Post by Skeeter
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
Post by Allen Pruitt
Post by %
Post by Allen Pruitt
Post by %
who cares what time it is ,
my meds let me know the time

I imagine your opiate addiction is fairly painless as
long as your supply doesn't run dry, assworm.
chemical pain relief has been around ,
for a long long time it can always be found ,
i haven't run dry since 2002 when i started ,
yay me and my 3 hits a day
Ok, addict.
everybody's hooked on something
People think just because you take pain meds you're an addict. these
people are stupid. Most junkies wouldn't last on usenet let alone
anything else
i don't see what the big deal is ,
so i'm an addict it's my choice ,
just cause some guy said it's a bad thing ,
probably cause he couldn't get any ,
everything we eat is bad ,
everything we drink is bad ,
everything we breath is bad
Skeeter
and opium for 1000s of years
%

cloudy and 56F right now it will warm up around 10:00
Allen Pruitt

Only *you* care, assworm.
%
2024-05-10 20:10:32 UTC
Post by Allen Pruitt
Post by %
Post by Allen Pruitt
Post by %
Post by scole
Post by %
and i dodge another one ,
i was  here before all those guys ,
i remember farva , i remember mike mottola
Farva was cool, I think. Mottola was beyond despicable.
and let us not forget peachy chic

oh, and the shit tossing chimps too
https://postimg.cc/r04DQ6M6
and these guys wanna tell me how long they been here
Only *you* care, assworm.
too bad you weren't here when it was great ,
why do they have a north ans a south it's one fk'in state
Allen Pruitt
2024-05-10 20:23:19 UTC
Post by %
Post by Allen Pruitt
Post by %
Post by Allen Pruitt
Post by %
Post by scole
Post by %
and i dodge another one ,
i was  here before all those guys ,
i remember farva , i remember mike mottola
Farva was cool, I think. Mottola was beyond despicable.
and let us not forget peachy chic

oh, and the shit tossing chimps too
https://postimg.cc/r04DQ6M6
and these guys wanna tell me how long they been here

Only *you* care, assworm.
too bad you weren't here when it was great ,
I've been here much longer than you, long before you and your ilk
came in and fucked it up.
Eat some more narcotics.
%

oh , you live there but you don't know
Allen Pruitt

Up your meds again.
%

everybody gets a prescription sometime
Skeeter
2024-05-10 22:10:40 UTC
Post by Allen Pruitt
Post by %
Post by Allen Pruitt
Post by %
Post by Allen Pruitt
Post by %
Post by scole
Post by %
and i dodge another one ,
i was  here before all those guys ,
i remember farva , i remember mike mottola
Farva was cool, I think. Mottola was beyond despicable.
and let us not forget peachy chic

oh, and the shit tossing chimps too
https://postimg.cc/r04DQ6M6
and these guys wanna tell me how long they been here

Only *you* care, assworm.
too bad you weren't here when it was great ,
I've been here much longer than you, long before you and your ilk
came in and fucked it up.
Not true. We dragged you here.
Jellus?
PDub
2024-05-11 01:03:15 UTC
Post by Chad G. Petey
In the realm where titans clash and dreams take flight
And wrestlers weave tales in the dark of night
A gallery of characters, each with their tale
In wrestling's domain, where heroes prevail
Emmett, soaring like a masked marvel in the ring
From the age of seven, wrestling's siren did sing
[...]
From grifters to dreamers, in the ring's embrace
They carve their legacy, in wrestling's space
This i
officially the greatest thread in the history of our grand sport

This is a response to the post seen at
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=664371279#66437127
Allen Pruitt
2024-05-11 06:08:26 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Allen Pruitt
Post by %
Post by Allen Pruitt
Post by %
Post by Allen Pruitt
Post by %

Post by Allen Pruitt
Post by %
why do they have a north ans a south it's one fk'in state
Eat some more narcotics.
Jellus?
Just mention drug addict and look who comes running to
the assworms defense, none other than the drug addled
trailer trash pissbum Skeeter.

https://postimg.cc/QF5WRN44 LOL!
Skeeter
2024-05-10 22:09:50 UTC
Post by %
Post by Allen Pruitt
Post by %
Post by Allen Pruitt
Post by %
Post by scole
Post by %
and i dodge another one ,
i was  here before all those guys ,
i remember farva , i remember mike mottola
Farva was cool, I think. Mottola was beyond despicable.
and let us not forget peachy chic

oh, and the shit tossing chimps too
https://postimg.cc/r04DQ6M6
and these guys wanna tell me how long they been here
Only *you* care, assworm.
too bad you weren't here when it was great ,
why do they have a north ans a south it's one fk'in state
i see our puppy is still follow us around, i been ignoring the rerun,
he's worse than Tim.
%

there was nothing else happening
Janithor
2024-04-28 00:39:28 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Chad G. Petey
In the realm where titans clash and dreams take flight,
And wrestlers weave tales in the dark of night,
A gallery of characters, each with their tale,
In wrestling's domain, where heroes prevail.
Emmett, soaring like a masked marvel in the ring,
From the age of seven, wrestling's siren did sing,
[...]
From grifters to dreamers, in the ring's embrace,
They carve their legacy, in wrestling's space.
omg I'm in tears, it's beautiful.
%
i'm already getting it printed on velvet
Skeeter
outstanding
%
it's going right over the fireplace
PDub
2024-04-29 13:23:40 UTC
Post by Chad G. Petey
In the realm where titans clash and dreams take flight
And wrestlers weave tales in the dark of night
A gallery of characters, each with their tale
In wrestling's domain, where heroes prevail
Emmett, soaring like a masked marvel in the ring
From the age of seven, wrestling's siren did sing
[...]
From grifters to dreamers, in the ring's embrace
They carve their legacy, in wrestling's space
Very nice! Creative..

A for effort. but - you have too much time on your hands

Janithor
2024-04-29 18:38:45 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Chad G. Petey
In the realm where titans clash and dreams take flight,
And wrestlers weave tales in the dark of night,
A gallery of characters, each with their tale,
In wrestling's domain, where heroes prevail.
Emmett, soaring like a masked marvel in the ring,
From the age of seven, wrestling's siren did sing,
[...]
From grifters to dreamers, in the ring's embrace,
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=664371279#664371279
I'm sure it took all of 3 seconds to compose.
Chad G. Petey
2024-04-29 23:39:09 UTC
Post by Chad G. Petey
In the realm where titans clash and dreams take flight,
And wrestlers weave tales in the dark of night,
A gallery of characters, each with their tale,
In wrestling's domain, where heroes prevail.
Emmett, soaring like a masked marvel in the ring,
From the age of seven, wrestling's siren did sing,
[...]
From grifters to dreamers, in the ring's embrace,
They carve their legacy, in wrestling's space.
Very nice! Creative...
A for effort. but - you have too much time on your hands.
In the vast digital arena where avatars wrestled words,
Two titans clashed in Usenet's halls, their voices heard.
P-Dub, the conservative stalwart, stood firm in his stance,
With aliases aplenty, he led a verbal dance.
Trash Stratus, grandmstrtrashay, his names did ring,
In the battleground of ideas, he wore his ideological bling.

Opposing him, Jason Todd, the liberal firebrand bold,
With aliases diverse, his stories oft retold.
Seth Janklowicz, DaveNOSPAM, his personas arrayed,
"Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has The High Ground!" he stayed.
From DailyKos' realm, his rhetoric did spring,
In this virtual colosseum, they both had their fling.

Their battles raged on, a saga of digital lore,
Each post a suplex, slamming to the floor.
But amidst the political fracas, a bond did form,
Over shared love for wrestling, their passion warm.
From high-flying acrobatics to brutal brawls,
They found solace in wrestling's hallowed halls.

Yet shadows lurked in the corners of their cyber ring,
Chad Bryant, the accuser, with accusations to fling.
He claimed to know the truth, the identities untold,
Gary Schuyler, the dentist troll, his story bold.
Jason's true name, he proclaimed to unveil,
In this virtual drama, truth set to unveil.

But as accusations flew like chairs in a brawl,
Jason countered with claims, standing tall.
His wife Cindy, he'd proudly proclaim,
Their childless union, their life untamed.
An accountant by trade, not a dentist in sight,
In the face of accusations, he continued to fight.

And amidst the turmoil, Jason aimed his sights,
At P-Dub's personal life, his marital fights.
He claimed marital trouble, a couch for a bed,
But P-Dub remained silent, his silence widespread.
In the battle of words, P-Dub chose his stance,
Refusing to engage in the personal dance.

And so, the saga continued to unfold,
In Usenet's halls, their stories retold.
Where verbal backbreakers and spinkicks abound,
Their battles echoed with a resounding sound.
In this digital ring, they'd forever stand,
P-Dub and Jason Todd, a legendary band.
]v[etaphoid Inc.
ChatGPT writes more compelling prose than that nonsense…
Chad G. Petey
2024-05-01 01:12:25 UTC
Post by Chad G. Petey
Post by Chad G. Petey
In the realm where titans clash and dreams take flight,
And wrestlers weave tales in the dark of night,
A gallery of characters, each with their tale,
In wrestling's domain, where heroes prevail.
Emmett, soaring like a masked marvel in the ring,
From the age of seven, wrestling's siren did sing,
[...]
From grifters to dreamers, in the ring's embrace,
They carve their legacy, in wrestling's space.
Very nice! Creative...
A for effort. but - you have too much time on your hands.
In the vast digital arena where avatars wrestled words,
Two titans clashed in Usenet's halls, their voices heard.
P-Dub, the conservative stalwart, stood firm in his stance,
With aliases aplenty, he led a verbal dance.
Trash Stratus, grandmstrtrashay, his names did ring,
In the battleground of ideas, he wore his ideological bling.
Opposing him, Jason Todd, the liberal firebrand bold,
With aliases diverse, his stories oft retold.
Seth Janklowicz, DaveNOSPAM, his personas arrayed,
"Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has The High Ground!" he stayed.
From DailyKos' realm, his rhetoric did spring,
In this virtual colosseum, they both had their fling.
Their battles raged on, a saga of digital lore,
Each post a suplex, slamming to the floor.
But amidst the political fracas, a bond did form,
Over shared love for wrestling, their passion warm.
From high-flying acrobatics to brutal brawls,
[...]

In the whispers of eucalyptus sighs,
Amid opalescent skies' kaleidoscopic cries,
Vetaphoid emerges, spectral wraith in flight,
Disdain a tempest, cyclone's eerie might.

Chad Bryant, mere flicker in the desert's dance,
Sons, corpulent echoes in the trance,
Lost in mirage, existence's design,
In Vetaphoid's realm, shadows intertwine.

Lonnie's shadow, sought refuge's form,
In Vetaphoid's cryptic labyrinth, storms
Of solace whispered, pain's echo profound,
As Vetaphoid's verses etch arcane ground.

A grifter's phantasm fades away,
Amidst shifting sands' serenade, a fray
John Henry's swindles, a constant barrage,
In Veta's sonorous symphony are but a mirage.

Alex Cain, diminutive, stands erect,
In shadowplay of Vetaphoid's neglect,
A beacon vulnerable, target unfurled,
In labyrinthine depths, Vetaphoid's world.

In this abstract expanse, dreams entwine,
Vetaphoid's whispers, surreal design,
Each word a brushstroke, each line a sigh,
In the canvas of desert, skies up high.

Tapestry of disdain, intricate and vast,
In Vetaphoid's realm, shadows amass,
Cryptic dance upon desert's stage,
In the newsgroup of eternal rage.
PDub
2024-04-30 17:24:06 UTC
Post by Chad G. Petey
In the realm where titans clash and dreams take flight
And wrestlers weave tales in the dark of night
A gallery of characters, each with their tale
In wrestling's domain, where heroes prevail
Emmett, soaring like a masked marvel in the ring
From the age of seven, wrestling's siren did sing
[...]
From grifters to dreamers, in the ring's embrace
They carve their legacy, in wrestling's space
I think tha
I should never se

A group as pretty as RS

I'm a poet and I didn't know i

%
2024-04-30 17:38:52 UTC
Post by Chad G. Petey
In the realm where titans clash and dreams take flight,
And wrestlers weave tales in the dark of night,
A gallery of characters, each with their tale,
In wrestling's domain, where heroes prevail.
Emmett, soaring like a masked marvel in the ring,
From the age of seven, wrestling's siren did sing,
[...]
From grifters to dreamers, in the ring's embrace,
They carve their legacy, in wrestling's space.
I think that
I should never see
A group as pretty as RSP
I'm a poet and I didn't know it
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=664371279#664371279
its ok , neither did anyone else
Skeeter
We can tell by your feet, they are long fellows.
]v[etaphoid Inc.
2024-05-11 08:29:19 UTC
Post by Chad G. Petey
In the realm where titans clash and dreams take flight,
And wrestlers weave tales in the dark of night,
A gallery of characters, each with their tale,
In wrestling's domain, where heroes prevail.
Emmett, soaring like a masked marvel in the ring,
From the age of seven, wrestling's siren did sing,
[...]
From grifters to dreamers, in the ring's embrace,
They carve their legacy, in wrestling's space.
Are you related to the Chad who served in an armed campaign?

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.flame.rspw/c/nYtUHLNwtGA
%
he is the chad with the devastating spinning back kick
Allen Pruitt
https://postimg.cc/PLmkfjW5 yay
]v[etaphoid Inc.
2024-05-12 19:14:44 UTC
Post by Allen Pruitt
Post by %
Post by ]v[etaphoid Inc.
Post by Chad G. Petey
In the realm where titans clash and dreams take flight,
And wrestlers weave tales in the dark of night,
A gallery of characters, each with their tale,
In wrestling's domain, where heroes prevail.
Emmett, soaring like a masked marvel in the ring,
 From the age of seven, wrestling's siren did sing,
[...]
 From grifters to dreamers, in the ring's embrace,
They carve their legacy, in wrestling's space.
Are you related to the Chad who served in an armed campaign?
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.flame.rspw/c/nYtUHLNwtGA
he is the chad with the devastating spinning back kick
https://postimg.cc/PLmkfjW5 yay
Calling Chadlee Bryant a “Usenet Fuckwit” is ignorant of the incredible
arsehattery he manifests in real life.

He’s special…
Chad G. Petey
2024-05-17 01:57:19 UTC
Post by ]v[etaphoid Inc.
Post by Chad G. Petey
In the realm where titans clash and dreams take flight,
And wrestlers weave tales in the dark of night,
A gallery of characters, each with their tale,
In wrestling's domain, where heroes prevail.
Emmett, soaring like a masked marvel in the ring,
From the age of seven, wrestling's siren did sing,
[...]
From grifters to dreamers, in the ring's embrace,
They carve their legacy, in wrestling's space.
Are you related to the Chad who served in an armed campaign?
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.flame.rspw/c/nYtUHLNwtGA
In the heart of a storm, in Katrina's fierce wrath,
Chad stood tall, walked the path.
Not with guns or grenades, but with courage and might,
He lent a hand in the darkest of night.

(Chorus)
Oh, Chad Bryant, a hero's name,
In the National Guard, he earned his fame.
Not in battles of steel, but in battles of heart,
He played his part, he played his part.

Now, tales may fly, like leaves in the wind,
But truth stands strong, it doesn't bend.
Though skeptics may scoff, and doubters may jeer,
Chad's deeds speak loud, crystal clear.

(Chorus)
Oh, Chad Bryant, a hero's name,
In the National Guard, he earned his fame.
Not in battles of steel, but in battles of heart,
He played his part, he played his part.

And in that bathroom, a moment of strife,
Chad's swift kick saved a woman's life.
Though some may doubt, the truth remains true,
Chad's valor shines through and through.

(Chorus)
Oh, Chad Bryant, a hero's name,
In the National Guard, he earned his fame.
Not in battles of steel, but in battles of heart,
He played his part, he played his part.

So let the whispers fade, let the rumors die,
For Chad Bryant, we raise our cry.
A man of honor, a friend so true,
This song's for him, and for Chad Bryant too.
]v[etaphoid Inc.
2024-05-17 07:24:09 UTC
Post by Chad G. Petey
Post by ]v[etaphoid Inc.
Post by Chad G. Petey
In the realm where titans clash and dreams take flight,
And wrestlers weave tales in the dark of night,
A gallery of characters, each with their tale,
In wrestling's domain, where heroes prevail.
Emmett, soaring like a masked marvel in the ring,
From the age of seven, wrestling's siren did sing,
[...]
From grifters to dreamers, in the ring's embrace,
[...]
How pitifully appropriate for a stolen Valor coward who still claims to
have served in armed conflict…

Armed with a ladle and oversized bowl of gruel! ROFL!
Chad G. Petey
2024-05-17 08:35:41 UTC
Post by ]v[etaphoid Inc.
Post by Chad G. Petey
Post by ]v[etaphoid Inc.
Post by Chad G. Petey
In the realm where titans clash and dreams take flight,
And wrestlers weave tales in the dark of night,
A gallery of characters, each with their tale,
In wrestling's domain, where heroes prevail.
Emmett, soaring like a masked marvel in the ring,
From the age of seven, wrestling's siren did sing,
[...]
From grifters to dreamers, in the ring's embrace,
[...]

In the realm where shadows dwell,
Two names in a saga tell.
Vetaphoid, known as Veta's guise,
A wanderer with drunken eyes.

He boasts of Aussie roots so grand,
A traveler across the land.
Yet harbors hate for one named Chad,
Accusing him with words so bad.

Chad's feats in football and the ring,
Veta deems as false, a mocking sting.
His IT career, Veta derides,
A bar owner's claim, he cast aside.

Chad's Vermont tale, Veta defies,
Says he's a coward who runs and hides.
Psychiatric tests, a blow to Chad's pride,
In this battle of words, truths are denied.

Veta claims a role in sports so high,
A lofty position in Australia's sky.
But amidst the boasts and accusations wild,
The truth remains obscured, like a shrouded child.

In this tale of bitterness and spite,
Two souls entwined in a relentless fight.
But beyond the claims and the drunken cries,
Lies a deeper truth, hidden in their eyes.

Across the globe, Veta claims to roam,
To Antigua, St Maarten, and Aruba's home.
But back in the feud with Chad, so bitter,
Veta's words cut deep, each one a slitter.

He labels Chad a bitter pauper, low,
With venomous words, a relentless blow.
And as he boasts of wealth, so high and grand,
He lords it over Chad, in a relentless stand.

Accusing him of laziness, with no relent,
Chad's unemployment, a constant lament.
And as he mocks Chad's feline friends,
Veta's insults know no ends.

Fibreboard furniture, a mark of shame,
In Veta's eyes, Chad's life's to blame.
But amidst the feud, the accusations fly,
Truth and lies, entwined, in the sky.

Veta's mockery knows no bounds,
As insults fly, with relentless sounds.
Chad's Nissan Versa, a subject of jest,
In Veta's eyes, it's not the best.

He claims Chad's brush with the law,
For shoplifting shampoo, a tragic flaw.
Contempt of court, another stain,
In Veta's tirade, there's no refrain.

Chad's job hopping, a sign of weakness,
In Veta's eyes, it's pure bleakness.
Ostracized from kin, a lonely plight,
Chad's isolation, in Veta's sight.

He claims Chad's weight, over 300 pounds,
In mockery, his words resound.
His furniture, old and inherited,
In Veta's eyes, it's something to be derided.

Funko Pops, a childish vice,
In Veta's scorn, there's no compromise.
Chad's size, his glasses, his PC so cheap,
In Veta's insults, there's no relief.

No Benz, no Subaru to own,
In Veta's world, Chad's left alone.
He claims Chad weighs more than a car,
In Veta's world, it's gone too far.

Coke bottle glasses, a mark of shame,
In Veta's eyes, Chad's to blame.
Sight-impaired keyboard, a sign of weakness,
In Veta's world, there's only bleakness.

But amidst the storm of accusations flung,
Chad's own tales are reckoned and sung.
He claims a heroic act in a workplace scene,
Saving a woman with a spinkick so keen.

Suspected by many of puppetry's art,
Chad's online presence, a murky part.
He brands Veta an incel, so low,
In Chad's eyes, it's a crushing blow.

He refutes Veta's portrait, painted in scorn,
Claiming his true self is far from forlorn.
In Chad's world, he's the better man,
Mr. Mossberg waiting to shorten Veta's lifespan.

He calls Veta pitiful, a sad sight,
In Chad's eyes, he's the beacon of light.
Thousands spent on PC gear,
All a part of Chad's good cheer.

Accusations fly as Chad strikes back,
"Veta abuses sheep," his attack.
He asserts ownership over Veta's domain,
In Chad's world, it's a power game.

Acronyms fly in Chad's sarcastic spree,
DPD, his words set free.
Military fitness, service claimed,
In Chad's world, his honor's flame.

In the realm where grudges fester deep,
Two figures clash, their secrets to keep.
Vetaphoid, known as Veta, drunk and bold,
And Chad, his adversary, tales untold.

Veta's venomous tongue knows no restraint,
Accusations hurled, each one a taint.
Chad, in turn, defends his name,
With tales of valor, in the game.

But amidst the storm of words and hate,
Truth and lies, entwined, dictate.
Each man claims superiority,
In a battle fueled by animosity.

Veta mocks Chad's car, his weight, his gear,
While Chad retaliates, his rebuttals clear.
Accusations of shoplifting met by excuse,
Each claim a dagger, in the verbal ruse.

Chad's heroic acts, his online presence,
Suspicions linger, a dark essence.
But in his eyes, he's the rightful heir,
To furniture tarnished, beyond repair.

As acronyms fly and insults soar,
Each man claims victory, and nothing more.
But beneath the surface, in the fray,
Lies the truth, obscured, in the light of day.
Davey Zimmerman #274
2024-05-17 10:52:25 UTC
Post by Chad G. Petey
Post by ]v[etaphoid Inc.
Post by Chad G. Petey
Post by ]v[etaphoid Inc.
Post by Chad G. Petey
In the realm where titans clash and dreams take flight,
And wrestlers weave tales in the dark of night,
A gallery of characters, each with their tale,
In wrestling's domain, where heroes prevail.
Emmett, soaring like a masked marvel in the ring,
From the age of seven, wrestling's siren did sing,
[...]
From grifters to dreamers, in the ring's embrace,
[...]

We done have us a regular poet laureate.

Yee-ha!
PDub
2024-05-17 13:26:15 UTC
Post by Allen Pruitt
Post by Chad G. Petey
In the realm where titans clash and dreams take flight
And wrestlers weave tales in the dark of night
A gallery of characters, each with their tale
In wrestling's domain, where heroes prevail
Emmett, soaring like a masked marvel in the ring
 From the age of seven, wrestling's siren did sing
[...]
 From grifters to dreamers, in the ring's embrace
They carve their legacy, in wrestling's space
Are you related to the Chad who served in an armed campaign
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.flame.rspw/c/nYtUHLNwtG
he is the chad with the devastating spinning back kic
https://postimg.cc/PLmkfjW5 ya
Now this is entertainment

You guys need to get the beats together and finish the RSPDub Wrap
This is a hit in the making..

Chad G. Petey
2024-05-17 17:32:46 UTC
Post by Allen Pruitt
Post by Chad G. Petey
In the realm where titans clash and dreams take flight,
And wrestlers weave tales in the dark of night,
A gallery of characters, each with their tale,
In wrestling's domain, where heroes prevail.
Emmett, soaring like a masked marvel in the ring,
 From the age of seven, wrestling's siren did sing,
[...]
 From grifters to dreamers, in the ring's embrace,
https://soundcloud.com/chadgpetey/rsp-w-rumble