Sex Abuse in Catholic Church: Over 1,900 Minors Abused in Illinois, State Says
Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground
2023-05-23 16:36:29 UTC
You know...at some point, maybe we should forget about the drag queens and maybe, possibly, perhaps, go after the GLOBAL ORGANIZATION THAT HAS A PROVEN<AND <ADMITTED CULT OF PEDOPHILIA FOR OVER 50 YEARS.

I mean, I'm no genius, I'm just spitballing ideas here...

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/05/23/us/illinois-catholic-church-sex-abuse.html
Skeeter
2023-05-23 17:03:16 UTC
We agree. but why do you feel the need to even post this?
Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground
2023-05-23 20:22:25 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground
You know...at some point, maybe we should forget about the drag queens and maybe, possibly, perhaps, go after the GLOBAL ORGANIZATION THAT HAS A PROVEN<AND <ADMITTED CULT OF PEDOPHILIA FOR OVER 50 YEARS.
I mean, I'm no genius,
We agree. but why do you feel the need to even post this?
Same reason you post about the Biden Impeachments.

Except my subject is actually real and important.

Jason
Skeeter
Old news and a way do detract from what's really going on.
Jebediah Grainger
Run, Run Away.
Skeeter
That is what you do everytime I slap you with fact.
]v[etaphoid
How many priests have you been abused by, angry, yelling man?
Skeeter
He sure has been off the rails lately.
Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground
So, from what I'm hearing, you and vetaphoid or OK with organized and ritualized grooming of young altar boys, yes?
Skeeter
2023-05-23 23:40:10 UTC
Post by Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by ]v[etaphoid
Post by Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground
You know...at some point, maybe we should forget about the drag queens
and maybe, possibly, perhaps, go after the GLOBAL ORGANIZATION THAT HAS A
PROVEN<AND <ADMITTED CULT OF PEDOPHILIA FOR OVER 50 YEARS.
I mean, I'm no genius, I'm just spitballing ideas here...
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/05/23/us/illinois-catholic-church-sex-abuse.html
How many priests have you been abused by, angry, yelling man?
He sure has been off the rails lately.
So, from what I'm hearing, you and vetaphoid or OK with organized and ritualized grooming of young altar boys, yes?
Where did you hear that? Is this you assuming and making shit up again?
Why don't you try being honest and admit your mistakes? Now show us
where we said that.
Jebediah Grainger
2023-05-24 00:33:16 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground
So, from what I'm hearing, you and vetaphoid or OK with organized and ritualized grooming of young altar boys, yes?
Where did you hear that?
Both of you seem to think this is something to laugh about.
Skeeter
2023-05-24 00:47:27 UTC
Post by Jebediah Grainger
Post by Skeeter
Post by Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground
So, from what I'm hearing, you and vetaphoid or OK with organized and ritualized grooming of young altar boys, yes?
Where did you hear that?
Both of you seem to think this is something to laugh about.
Snipping noted coward.

So show us where we said that. That's all I ask. The only thing we are
laughing at is Jason the victim.
]v[etaphoid
2023-05-24 01:02:36 UTC
Post by Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by ]v[etaphoid
Post by Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground
You know...at some point, maybe we should forget about the drag queens
and maybe, possibly, perhaps, go after the GLOBAL ORGANIZATION THAT HAS A
PROVEN<AND <ADMITTED CULT OF PEDOPHILIA FOR OVER 50 YEARS.
I mean, I'm no genius, I'm just spitballing ideas here...
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/05/23/us/illinois-catholic-church-sex-abuse.html
How many priests have you been abused by, angry, yelling man?
He sure has been off the rails lately.
So, from what I'm hearing, you and vetaphoid or OK with organized and
ritualized grooming of young altar boys, yes?
You’re hearing that?

I’ve heard that childhood traumas or interference can be activators of
bipolar or detachment syndromes. Have you considered the possibility that
your state of constant angst and hearing things that are clearly imaginary,
may be symptoms of your own childhood abuse?

Get well, friend…
Freezer
2023-05-23 21:31:59 UTC
If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid post, the terroists win.
Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground
Post by Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground
You know...at some point, maybe we should forget about the
drag queens and maybe, possibly, perhaps, go after the GLOBAL
ORGANIZATION THAT HAS A PROVEN<AND <ADMITTED CULT OF
PEDOPHILIA FOR OVER 50 YEARS.
I mean, I'm no genius, I'm just spitballing ideas here...
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/05/23/us/illinois-catholic-church
-sex-abuse.html
How many priests have you been abused by, angry, yelling man?
ONe has to have been personally abused to want this stopped?

What kind of sociopath are you, son?
Skeeter
Happy hour come early?
]v[etaphoid
2023-05-24 01:04:59 UTC
Post by Freezer
If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid post, the terroists win.
Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground
Post by Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground
You know...at some point, maybe we should forget about the
drag queens and maybe, possibly, perhaps, go after the GLOBAL
ORGANIZATION THAT HAS A PROVEN<AND <ADMITTED CULT OF
PEDOPHILIA FOR OVER 50 YEARS.
I mean, I'm no genius, I'm just spitballing ideas here...
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/05/23/us/illinois-catholic-church
-sex-abuse.html
How many priests have you been abused by, angry, yelling man?
ONe has to have been personally abused to want this stopped?
Where did he say that, straw man?
Post by Freezer
What kind of sociopath are you, son?
Tell us more about sociopaths whilst you argue and ask rhetorical questions
of people who claimed no such thing.

Stop presuming that everyone else is a proven pathological liar like
yourself…
]v[etaphoid Inc.